Important News!

Hello my beautiful readers, I know, it's been a while. A year to be exact. 

In this past year, I've been keeping something in the works that I'm finally ready to announce!

For the past year I've been under a huge amount of writer's block and inspiration, how can I experience both you may ask? Well, I've been having ideas flow through me every day for a new book but I couldn't figure out how to write it down and actually be happy with it... until now. 

So I am happy to announce my new book, DESTINATION: LOST LOVE 

Here is a little description... 

"What the hell are you doing?" Someone harshly whispered from behind me before picking me up from off the ground by my armpits. "First you can't sing and now you're just plain stupid." He roughly turned me around before picking up one of my guitars.

"Excuse me?" I was offended.

"Seriously-" He shoved the other guitar into my arms before pulling me by the hand. "We don't have time for another one of your temper tantrums."

"Temper tantrums?!" I yelled, only to make him roughly pull my arm towards him so our faces were just inches apart.

"Would you shut up." He whispered roughly while looking me dead in the eyes and making my own eyes go wide with surprise. "I'm trying to help you."

That shut me up real quick.

So if you are ready for another adventure with me, come on down to my next book, I look forward to seeing all of you and your comments :)

link:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/113616410-destination-lost-love

If the link doesn't work there also is an external link or go to my profile :)))

Love you all!