Chapter Five ~ Coopers Cupcake

Chapter Five ~ Cooper's Cupcake

Ava Chance.

"These are all your medals?" I gasped, amazed by all the golden boxing medals in front of me.

"Yeah," his eyes were closed as he sounded bored, while he was propping his arms behind his head and popping one eye open, "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"I don't know," I sighed walking over to the edge of his bed and sat down. "I knew you were strong- and I mean strong, but-" I continued, looking up from the ground, "you have it all! The looks, the athleticism, and the popularity. I just don't get why you're being so nice to me."

He looked hesitant to answer.

"And I mean, look at all those medals!" I cried dramatically.

"Well don't you have medals at home?"

"Not very much." I answered looking up, and meeting his gaze in the process, "If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a wuss.'

"You're not a wuss, just too nice," he sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"And weak," I muttered.

Cooper was suddenly sitting next to me, causing me to jump at his quick movement. Before I could do anything else he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his bedroom and down the hallway.

Cooper's house was big, kinda like a bachelors pad. Modern, fun, and no sign of a family living here, not even a mom at that.

No pictures on the walls, no sentimental objects or knickknacks lying around, and little personal items here and there.

A slightly older looking Cooper came strutting down the hallway. He looked either mental or drunk and was taller than Cooper by a few inches and a slight five o'clock shadow was forming on his chin.

"Who's this lovely lady?" His voice slurred as his eyes scanned me in a non-creepy way.

"Jack, you're not sober. You can meet her when you're some what-" He gave him a slight push on the shoulder, almost causing him to fall, "Decent."

"N-oooo," he cried pushing Cooper away, "She's pretty, I wanna meet her NOW!!"

He was obviously stronger than Cooper, judging by how Cooper was struggling from getting him to attack me.

"Ava, this is my older brother, Jack." He said through struggle. "There now you met her, let's go now."

"Coop, My head hurts-" -Hiccup- "Just let me go ooonnn the couch," he whined.

"Fine," Cooper said reluctantly while letting go.

"With Ava!"

Before I knew what was going on, I was being pulled down the hallway to the couch in the living room.

And before I could process anything, I was being sandwiched between the couch and Jack.

"You're small," he giggled, "I almost didn't see you there-" -Hiccup- "And you smell good - you're like a cupcake! My cupcake!"

"Jack-" Cooper started.

"Fine, Cooper's Cupcake." He stated, cutting Cooper off. 

Hours later, Jack was fast asleep on my lap after watching Pocahontas, Cooper was cleaning the kitchen after making grilled cheese for lunch, and I was desperately trying to escape the weight of Jack's head.

Jack was older than Cooper, but obviously when drunk acted like a hyper two-year-old.

"Sandwiches, sandwiches-" He was now mumbling in his sleep, referring to the 'Savages' song in Pocahontas.

Cooper came in, drying the last bit of bubbles off his hands with a towel, proving that he had just finished cleaning.

"Sorry about...that," he apologized, pointing to Jack, "I would say he's not usually like that, but I would be lying."

Cooper sat down next to me, kicking up his feet onto the coffee table, and grabbing the popcorn we were previously eating before turning on a second movie; The Exorcist.

"No-no-no, please no." I whispered, trying to stand up but Jack's head stopped me from doing so.

"What, scared?" Cooper smirked.

"No," I said clear and confident, surprisingly, "M-e-e? Scared? No. Never."

"Then why won't you watch?"

"We-we..." I stopped stuttering quickly to think of a lie, "We have much better things to do."

"Like what?" Cooper's eyes covered over with lust when I grabbed his hand getting ready to beg.

He might be taking this the wrong way...

But before I could actually beg, I felt Cooper's breath on my forehead. My eyes fluttered open to see Cooper was extremely close, his eyes trained on something beneath my nose; my lips.

Definitely taking this the wrong way.

I could feel myself moving closer, my body betraying me. My whole body was on fire, wanting him, wanting to feel myself up against h-

"Whoa-" Jack's voice broke out, "What's going on here?"

Both Cooper and I jumped, pushing away before we could even touch.

"N-nothing," I stuttered, tucking the hair behind my ears.

"Sure, sure," Jack smirked.

"What about you?" Looking towards Cooper he asked, "Coop, you gonna tell me?"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'.

"Come on you guys," Jack bounced on the couch, "You're no fun!"

"Go take a shower, old man," Cooper pushed Jack up, as Jack reluctantly got up.

"I'm only 25!" He yelled, still walking down the hallway, now all alone.

"More like five," Cooper muttered.

"Oh!" Jack's head popped out from the hallway once more and he continued, "Don't get down and dirty on my couch you two"

Stunned, Cooper coughed, gaining my attention as he blushed uncontrollably. "Shall I take you home?"

"You shall." I said trying to hide the fact that I was most likely blushing too.

Quickly, I got up, grabbing my school stuff from earlier, and heading towards the door where Cooper was waiting.

Cooper opened the door for me, His blush long gone and replaced with a smug smirk.

Reluctantly, I went through the door and went into an abrupt stop when I felt his breathing on my neck. "You're cute when you blush." And just like that he walked out of the building as if nothing happened.

And I was left stunned.

The drive home was awkward to say the least. I don't know if it was sexual tension or something else, it was just killing me. I wasn't gonna be the first one to break it but when we past my street, I was pretty sure I needed to.

"Uh." I looked towards him. "You just past my street."

"I know." He said simply.

"Are you gonna turn around?"

"No."

"And why not?"

"Reasons."

"We're not going home, Are we?" I huffed a breathe.

"Nope."

Hey guise!

Comment nicknames for Ava! Thank you for all the votes so far :) And is there anything you want to see happen between Cooper and Ava?

And Comment some Questions you have for me, I would love to answer them :)

Well anyways....

Vote&Comment&Follow

La La Love Yew & Buh Bye.