Chapter Four ~ Stall Buddies.

Ava Chance.

"I don't know man, I think she looks pretty cute." Braxton winked at me.

"That's not the point." Cooper sighed, keeping his eyes on my bare legs. "The point is, these-" he paused, motioning to my clothes, "are not exactly appropriate for school."

"I've seen Paris wear shorter." Braxton muttered.

Cooper had a point. Being dressed in Cooper's oversized gym shirt and my undergarments wasn't exactly appropriate for school.

I was dressed in this because of the earlier spaghetti incident so my dress wasn't exactly "clean." With some luck, Cooper had retreated to get his gym shirt that reached my mid-thigh.

But unfortunately my luck wasn't the greatest because now I was blushing furiously from the "cute" comment.

Good thing I shaved last night.

"Awe, look she's blushing." Braxton pushed forward only to pinch my cheeks.

"Am not!" I said very childishly as I pushed his hands away.

Cooper was looking intensely at my legs. His gaze heated as I crossed my legs in discomfort - maybe then he would get the message. Sadly my hopes failed.

"Dude, you're scaring her!" Braxton yelled after snapping his fingers in front of Cooper's face.

"Wha-" He looked at me, "Ah, shit sorry." A light blush found its way to his face.

"OK-AY." Braxton said in a sing song voice. "We need to figure out how to get Ava out of the school in just a t-shirt."

"How ab-" A hard banging on the boys bathroom door cut Cooper off.

"Boys! Unlock the door!" Coach Harris' voice broke out on the other side of the door.

"Shit."

"One Min-"

"NOW!" Coach growled cutting Braxton off.

"Looks like we're going to be stall buddies." Cooper whispered before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the second stall.

Stall Buddies.

Once we were in the stall, Cooper urged me to stand on the toilet seat as he stood as if he was doing his "business".

"Mr. Towns, I know you're in there, now open up!" Coach yelled.

"Alright, I'm coming." Braxton yelled dramatically.

The clicking of the door being unlocked struck up my nerves, my hands became sweaty, my heart beat faster, and I was breathing heavily.

"Mr. Braxton. Care to explain why you had the door locked? I don't see any of your bimbo's in here."

"No sir, not today." He sighed. Typical. "I was actually in here because of Cooper; he has a nasty stomach flu and needs his privacy."

I had to stifle a laugh at Braxton's excuse, while Cooper looked unamused.

"So your saying there's no, I don't know, Ava Chance in here?"

My breathing hitched in my throat at his last words.

Dear God, please doesn't do this. I've been a good girl, cleaned my room, gotten good grades, cooked for grandma, Volunteer-

"No sir. Only Cooper and I." And Ava. "Isn't that right Cooper?"

Cooper looked surprised that he was now being invited into the conversation, but who wouldn't when there doing there supposed business.

Before talking, Cooper coughed as if he was just finding his voice. "Hello."

It was hard to hide a giggle at his simple reply.

"Cooper do you think you could come out for a minute?" Coach asked.

The jig is up!

"Sir, I told you. He's sick."

"Doesn't sound sic-"

"Oh, Dear Lord," Cooper cried dramatically. "That's a big one." He cried again as I had to cover my mouth. "It's going to stink in here." Using his arm he made farting noises. "You might want to get out while you can." He ended, finishing with a wink to me.

"I told you." Braxton muttered.

The room was silent for a moment, and I was trying really hard not to fall down laughing my butt off, while I think Coach was a bit astonished by Cooper's little outburst. I had to admit it was clever but also very disgusting. But what could I say, boys were pigs.

"Oh, well yes." Coach was silent for a moment. "Get better Cooper, I don't need my star boxer sick."

"Yes-" Fake fart. "Sir."

Next Coach whispered something along the lines of "Make sure he gets home before he stinks up the whole school" to Braxton as I stepped down from the toilet.

The clicking of the door closing indicated Coach was gone.

I couldn't believe that actually worked. Never in my life had I lied to a teacher let alone lied, hid, and most likely scarred a teacher. I was always the good girl of the group; good grades, following the rules, and studying at home. Never in my life would I have thought I'd do something so.. fun.

Cooper turned towards me; we were extremely close due to the small amount of space in the stall.

A single strand of hair fell between my eyes. Being used to it, I didn't make a move to move it.

The whole world was in slow motion and everything but the sound of each other was blocked out. As if we were in our own little world.

Cooper took the strand of hair in his fingers, moving it behind my ears, running the rest of his fingers through my hair.

I don't know if it was just me, or was he getting closer?

"Dude, are you guys like stuck in the toilet? Come out!" Braxton yelled as he banged on the door causing both Cooper and I to jump.

"Fuck." Cooper swore, rubbing the back of his head were he just hit on the door.

"Are you coming out or do you need a min-"

"We're coming!" Cooper growled, opening the door only to find a smirking Braxton.

"Nice save."

We ended up getting me out of the school with Cooper's gym bag, by hiding me in it, and dragging me out of the school.

We only got a few weird stares as I said "ow" when Braxton accidently let the door hit me.

Only a few times.

"Where to now?" Cooper asked, starting up Braxton's car.

We were driving Braxton's vehicle because we would most likely get unwanted stares on the motorcycle with only a t-shirt.

That and I was  terrified of motorcycles.

"We could get ice cream!" I suggested then noticed Cooper raising his eyebrows looking at my bare legs.

"Right, never mind," I muttered after realizing what Cooper's eyes were implying.

"Do you want to go to your house?"

I thought that over, and considering how much of a good girl I was in my grandmother's eyes, it wouldn't go so well.

"Skipping school isn't exactly in the good girl hand book."

"And I really wanted to see Nana Pearl again." He chuckled, sending me a wink. "My house then?"

I'm stepping foot onto uncharted territory.

"Sure."

Hey guise, tell me how you thought of this chapter down below.

Vote&Comment&Follow

La La Love yew & Buh Bye.