THE ENDING & INFO

Ok guys sorry for the huge delay I honestly just forgot to do this but I told u I would post all the ideas I had / the ending for this since I didn't want to actually write it anymore. It's in chronological order btw. Here goes.

On Halloween they watch all the scary movies all day and night! It's super cute and Izzy flinches a lot but Cassie just laughs at the jump scares mostly.

-

WHEN SHE FINALLY DECIDES TO WOMAN UP AND FUCK THE MAN:

"I've spent my entire life holding myself back from things that scared me. My first step in defeating that habit was following my dream of becoming a surgeon. I think that my next is this." I said and pressed my lips against Izzy's, firm and sure.

The song they do it to is Rock Me Gently by Andy Kim.

(Listen to the lyrics and tell me you don't wanna be fucked to this song.)

Ain't it good
Ain't it right
That you are with me here tonight
The music playing
Our bodies swayin' in time
In time, in time, in time
Touching you so warm and tender
Lord, I feel such a sweet surrender
Beautiful is the dream that makes you mine

Rock me gently
Rock me slowly
Take it easy
Don't you know
That I have never been loved like this before

Oh my darling
Oh my baby
You got the moves that drive me crazy
And on your face I see a trace of love
Of love, of love, of love
Come hold me close
Don't let me go
I need you, honey
I love you so
You were made for me by the stars above

I mean COME ON

-

They spend 9 weeks together before going to LA in the first week of November.

While there, she meets with all the guys individually. It seems that, right after she left, the band absolutely blew up. (Keep in mind that she left like a few months before they got big.)

STEVEN

Alright so Steven overdoses and she goes to the hospital to see him. (This is 1991, so he's already out and Izzy is about to get out and she hears about Steven on the news.)

So, Steven, drugged-up fucked-up half-asleep Steven, talks about how she really affected him because he was falling in love with her but how she made the right choice by leaving all of them because look where he is now, that could have been her, too. Also, he throws the band under the bus saying how awful all the guys are since the wounds are still fresh and he's lowkey an asshole in denial. And at the end of their little reunion he asks her if she could meet with his heroin dealer so that's nice.

SLASH

Slash invites her to his humble abode to meet all his snake pals! Isn't that cute! I love my snake boy. Cassie is very uncomfortable but thinks it's cute how much Slash loves them all so does her best and tries not to have a panic attack when he puts one on her. They have a good time and she's like, huh, maybe this won't be so bad. I mean he's absolutely hammered and fucked but he was functioning well, maybe Izzy overreacted.

DUFF

Sweet boy Duff wants to take her to a nice fancy dinner! What a good boy! We love him. Except we DON'T. Because he stands her up. Sad face. Secretly we still love him though.

AXL

This bitch thinks he's too good and famous to meet with "dumb bitches who run away from their problems" as he puts it so refuses to even speak to her. It's a dick move, so absolutely believable for this era or Axl. Let's be real folks.

Since everything is so terrible and there's obviously no getting better, but Izzy is clean and healthy, they decide together that it's best to leave them all alone cause they're too far gone now and they don't even want help. They feel terrible about it because they really do care but you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

-

PROPOSAL:

They're having a fancy schmancy dinner and he pulls out a necklace with a locket on it. She says it's really pretty blah blah blah and he's like yeah ok just open it (like a lil nervous but not showing it because it's a surprise duh) and then she does and there's a note inside that says "marry me?" and when she looks back he's on his knees with a ring. She just laughs in shock and is like trying not to cry and whispers "That was really cheesy," and then kisses him "and yes. Of course I'll marry you" and then they obviously have really hot sex.

SNIPPET:

Later, Izzy finds me eyeing the ring--moving it from one finger to another, inspecting the fit.

"Is it--do you like it? Does it fit okay? 'Cause we could get it resized, or even go to the store to pick--"

"No," I whispered, my eyes glued to the rock perched on my finger. I admired the swirls encasing the gem, the sunlight that glittered on its surface. Decadent. Exquisite. Absolutely, undeniably flawless. A ring fit for royalty--for me. "It's perfect. I love it."

When I kissed him, he shuddered.

"What's wrong?"

"I just can't believe this is real."

-

THE KID CONVERSATION:

So like they aren't sure about it when they're thinking about it and then since they didn't agree they talked about it like mature adults in a healthy relationship. Basically Izzy is the one who thinks they should definitely consider having a baby but Cassie is like nO dear god NO. But she's reasonable and toys with the idea for him. Together they're like "Okay. Let's think of the ways we would be good parents to a child."

PROS:
- they're financially stable
- they're good people with good morals
- they've seen a lot of good and bad in the world so they'd be good protectors
- they love each other and plan on keeping it that way so would provide a loving home
CONS:
- Cassie can be impatient, a little lazy/tired after a demanding work day
- Izzy has had little to no experience with small children, too absent
- Both have uncertain/difficult work schedules

They obviously end up deciding to have kids but probably only one. I also have the names picked out: (boy: Anthony; girl: Naudia).