THE CUTE STUFF

You'll either love or hate these. :)

--

My attention clung to him like a bad perfume.

--

"My love for you has more dimensions than it's had for anyone else before. You make me laugh without even trying, and can soothe me from tears with a single sentence. I couldn't ask for anyone better." - Cassie

--

(This is wherever they're staying after they get to LA right after their first time having sex.)

I'd never been able to fall asleep like that before--with a man's arms wrapped around my body, encasing me like a precious work of art.

Yet, this time, with Izzy, I could.

I listened to his quiet breathing until it was slow and soft--like the circles he'd rubbed into my back earlier, and the love we'd made before that--and in it found comfort.

It took no longer than five minutes for me to tumble into sleep as well.

-

When dawn came, and the sun's rays pushed through the window, I woke with Izzy's face--asleep and content--next to mine. The angular planes of his face gave way to such beauty in that moment, it was like a bullet to the chest, and I had to take a minute to catch my breath and admire him before I left the bed to get dressed.

--

My jaw was heavy with words left unspoken.

--

His eyes swept me into their gaze and held me there. He looked at me like I was the only thing he saw, the only thing he wanted to see. He studied the sprinkling of freckles across my nose, the dip of my eyelashes, the stars in my eyes that only danced for him. He looked at me like he really saw me, understood me... and still wanted me.

--

Izzy ran his hand through my long, silky hair--over shimmering copper highlights, chestnut locks, and golden strands. He swept them all to the side, paving a path for his unyieldingly loving lips.