Chapter 10: Begining of the Week in Hell

Violets POV

I woke up the next morning to Donovan smacking his hand against my cage.

"Wake Up!! I'm hungry!"

I whimpered and held my neck where there was still two deep pucker wounds and it had big bruises around it. When he mentioned he was hungry my stomach growled very very loudly.

He smirked and opened my cage. I didn't move so he grabbed me and ripped me out of the cage.

He pulled me onto his lap making sure I couldn't move and pushed my neck back.

His fangs came out and he plunged them roughly and I screamed and smacked his chest. He ripped his teeth out making me gasp.

He back handed me making me fall.

I was sprawled onto the ground when he came over and put me back onto his lap.

He reinserted his fangs into the same holes which caused me to whimper. I let him drink from me because I knew if I didn't I'd be hit again.

When he was finished I felt very whoosy. He pushed me off of him and I fell onto the floor. He just walked into the living room and started to watch TV.

"Hey go put on your new uniform!" He yelled from the living room.

I finally stood up and saw a little red dress.

I wasn't wearing any underwear and I didn't see any so I just put on the dress.

It only covered half of my butt and the bottom hung out. It was no joke 4 sizes to small. I squeezed my boobs making them look like a D cup.

I saw some heels that I slid on as I slowly walked out.

.

.

.

He looked over as I walked in. He smiled and looked satisfied. He patted his knee and I knew he wanted me to sit on his lap.

I walked towards him and he smirked again. I sat down and he pulled me close to him. I was very stiff, I felt Donovan's hand ran up and down my thigh.

I tensed then relaxed. His fingers trailed up my leg. I tensed a bit again.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "I really like you in this new outfit Violet."

A shiver ran threw me then I felt his fingers go in me. I gasped a bit and tried to get from his grasp.

He only chuckled and went faster a moan escaped my lips.

I felt him get hard against my butt. Then he took his fingers out and licked them.

There was a knock on the door. My head snapped towards it.

"Go answer it Now!" Donovan commanded

I stood up and went towards the door.  I opened it to see Mike, Sean, and Keith. My eyes widened and I scampered back they smirked and walked in. Sean grabbed my ass and I squealed. 

Mike smirked and I whimpered. That's when Keith grabbed my wrist,"Hey Don you got nice taste in clothes she looks delicious."

Donovan thanked him as he got up and man hugged them all. He took me into his arms and grabbed ass aggressively, "Well you know why I asked you to come over. Someones been a bad girl and they haven't learned their lesson."

I tried to get away from Donovan but it was no use. They all laughed.

A tear slipped from my eye as they came and sat on the couches and started to discuss my punishments.

.

.

.

It was around 9 pm and Donovan ordered me to get them alcohol. When I went into the kitchen and grabbed it and some glasses.

I stopped as my stomach growled. I saw a roll sitting on the counter and grabbed it shoving it in my mouth.

Then I heard a tisking behind me. I whipped around and saw an amused Mike standing there.

"You shouldn't be taking food off the counter with out Donovan's permission. Now should you?"

My head went down and I looked at my feet.

"That's what I though. Know let's go tell Donovan what you did."

My eyes pricked and I pleaded with him.

"Please don't tell him. Please."

"To late" Then Mike grabbed my arm and the alcohol.

"Donovan!" Mike sang as we walked into the living room.

He looked over at me with my head down. I watched the floor as Donovan stared at me.

Mike pushed me towards him," Go on tell him what you did!"

Donovan raised an eyebrow. A tear slipped from my eye and I said, "I-I took a roll off th-the table... And ate it."

He sighed and I took a small step back. I looked up to see he had his hand up and he motioned for me to come over to him.

I did as I was told not wanting to get in any more trouble. He grabbed my arm and the suddenly smacked me and it felt like it was the hardest he'd ever smacked me.

I could feel it swelling already.

"Don't do it again. You know you only eat when I give you food. Understand?!"

I didn't say anything for a second and he yelled,"Violet do you understand!"

"Yes master." I quietly said

He released my arm and I rubbed the spot he'd been holding.

He then told me to pour them their drinks. I quickly did as he said and when I was done I stood next to him with my head down.

.

.

.

It was about 2 am and I was so tired but they were all very drunk.

Donovan yelled for more rum and I tried to pour it into his cup but he moved it making me spill it on him.

He jumped up and the grabbed the bottle from my hand took a swig and then smashed it on the ground.

"Clean it up you clumsy slut."

I got on my hands and knees trying to pick up the glass, but before I could even start Donovan put the leash on my collar. He hadn't bothered to take it off so I'd had it on all night.

He started to drag me around the room laughing. They all cheered and he laughed harder.

I whimpered as he pulled me around the corner and I hit the corner of the table.

My head started to bleed and he smelt it. He turned to see me cradling my head. He came towards me and I tried to get away from him but he had the leash in his hand.

He touched it making me wince and then licking it he laughed, "Better watch where your going next time."

His breath smelt like blood and alcohol. It disgusted me.

He smiled widely and then picking up a bottle of Tequila, he grabbed me and put me on the couch.

I was laying on my back struggling as they all crowded around me.

He popped the lid off the Tequila,"Who wants to watch her drink this bottle!"

They all cheer and I cried and shook my head.

"Oh yes darling. And your going to drink till every last drop!"

           VOTE AND COMMENT