Chapter 2: My Master

Violet - age: 18

Older Brother - Scott - age: 20

Little Brother - Nicholas - age: 3

------------------------------------

Violets POV:

I groggily woke with a headache. As I put my hand up to my face I saw a shackle on my ankle. I looked around to see two men talking in the corner.

They exchange what looked like cash and the blonde one came towards me. Squirming back against the wall, I tried to get away from him.

He chuckled and unlocked my shackle. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I could tell he was a vampire.

Under other circumstances I would have found him extremely handsome. His wavy blond hair and his piercing green eyes were so attractive.

And he had to have some nice muscles. But I couldn't think of those things right know I was being handed to another man who had a wicked look.

He scared me.

He clutched my forearm tightly and started to walk away from the other man. We walked down a few halls before we stopped in front of a small door I was thrown in and the man walked in after me.

He stared at me for a few minutes. Picking up a towel he threw it at me saying,

"Get a shower. And do it quick."

I quickly scampered towards the door he had gestured towards. I quickly showered as I got out I thought of all the possible things that could happen to me.

He could rape me or eat me or sell me to some evil man.

Wrapping the towel around me I looked down for my clothes but they were no there. I searched and searched but they seemed to have disappear.

Then I saw a little black dress with a thong and lacy bra. There was no way I was walking out there in a towel so I reluctantly put the clothes on.

Everything was way to small. The bra was so tight my boobs popped out and were being so squished they hurt. The thong, well first was a thong, and second it was so tight it covered nothing.

Then there was the dress. It looked like a prostitution outfit. My ass cheeks hung out the bottom, my boobs popped out the front and it was so tight it stuck to me.

The smallest movements would send the the dress up my back. I felt so exposed and dirty. I slowly opened the door to see the man sitting on a coach. He looked over when I opened the door and stood up.

"You look great! Donovan will love you." the man said happily.

He gave me a pair of heels and gestured to the couch.

"There are a few rules. 1) You will address Donovan as Master always master. If you don't you will be punished. 2) You do what he says when he says it. If not it will result in punishment. Got it." he said

I nodded

"And that's another thing. You will answer with words not a head nod." He continued.

"Okay." I said weakly

"Good ... Oh what's your name." He gave me an expectant look.

"Violet" I said almost unwillingly

"Hmmm Violet. It's pretty. Now come I want to bring you to your master."

I followed him as he walked out of the room. What else could I do.

I couldn't run.

Or hide.

I couldn't even try.

Not only because I was knew better but I was a coward.

We got to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. As we sped off down the road I thought of Nicholas. I hoped he was safe and if someone had found him it wouldn't be a vampire.

The car slowed to a stop out side of some apartments. The man grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. We got to a door marked G147 and he knocked on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and the most handsome man I'd ever seen was standing there. He had dark brown shaggy hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes.

He was wearing a tight black shirt and some baggy sweats.

"Hey what's up Mike." the man in the door way said.

"Hey Donovan I came over to give you a present." Mike said

I was thrust in front of him. So this was Donovan or my master. He smiled saying,

"She's really pretty. Thanks man."

He clutched my wrist and pulled me in the apartment behind him.

"No problem, Oh and by the way her names Violet. Anyway see ya around." And Mike was gone.

Donovan shut the door and turned to me letting go of my arm. He put his hand on the small of my back leading me into a bedroom.

There was a king size bed in the middle and to the side there was a really big cage. I had seen them before they were for human slaves. My eyes didn't leave the cage. He saw me looking at the cage and said,

"If your good you don't have to go in the cage but if your bad that's were you'll go."

"Yes Master." I replied

I shuddered at the thought of being put in a cage like a dog. He guided me into the kitchen.

"You're probably hungry here." Donovan said this as he handed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I reached my hand out to take it. He was right I was starving. Once it was in my hands I devoured it.

"Thank you master." I said

Smirking he just nodded.

"I don't really care what you do but when people are over be quiet. And I'm sure Mike told you the rules. Well this goes with the second rule. If I want to fuck you I will do it, and if I wanna drink from you, you will sit there and let me." He said assertively.

I nodded and sat down. Yawning I rubbed my eyes. He looked at me then said,

" Since you ate I get to too."

I looked at him warily. He grabbed my arm and took me into the living room and sat on a leather chair bringing me down too. As I sat on his lap he moved my hair and exposed my neck. I started to squirm and he tightened his grip on my hands. Taking his other hand he tilted my head while I whimpered.

"It will be over soon." He whispered into my ear before plunging his fangs deep into my neck.