Chapter 6: Friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violets POV:

Another week had gone by and it was pretty much the same. Donovan had asked his boss if he could bring me in and he had said next week.

We were sitting like usual when Donovan said,

"Oh um I forgot to tell you. My friends are coming over tonight and then we're are going out. So you're gonna have to go to your cage early. Don't forget do what they say unless its against one of my rules, or there will be punishment. I'll ask them if you did what they said."

Nodding I didn't move. Then about five minutes later there was a knock on the door. Yelling Donovan said to come in.

The door opened and four guy walked in. There was Keith, Mike, and the other two I'd never seen.

"Hey guys. Oh Sean what club we going to?"

Sean was blond with green eyes. He had on a pair of jeans and nice shirt.

"The one on 31st and Main. We're taking Jared's car."

Sean said this while pointing at a black hair guy with dark green eyes.

That's when Jared said,

"Oh and I hope you don't mind Nila's gonna meet us there."

"Naw man its cool. Shit. Hey guys I gotta head to the office for a while. Can you hang here until I'm done and watch Violet."

They all nodded and there were sures mumbled.

"Thanks."

Donovan said this while running out the door. All four guys turned and looked at me. I was little scared to be honest. Three looked at me as if I were a sex toy, but Jared just looked at me with sad eyes.

Shrinking back I made myself look small. Then Keith came right up to me and grabbed me saying,

"There's no Donovan to save you now."

Trying to get away I yanked my arm away just to run into Sean. He grabbed my arm hard then started to drag me towards the bedroom.

Struggling I heard Jared say,

"Hey leave her alone."

A few tears dropped from my eyes. Twisting out of Sean's grasp I ran full speed towards Jared. Right as I was about to reach him I was grabbed by the waist. Whipping my head around I see Mike holding me.

Screaming I pleaded for Jared to help me. Tears were flowing freely now and I didn't want to be molested or raped by these men.

They threw me on the bed and Mike stood over me. He held down my hands yelling,

"Hurry up and get me the rope."

Sean came in holding two thick ropes. He handed them to Mike and he tied me hands to the bed posts. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my one leg and tied it to the bottom of the bed post and then did the same with the other leg.

I started to scream Donovan's name but he never came. That's when Mike snickered,

"No one is gonna here you. These apartments are sound proof. Oh and don't forget you have to do what we say or your master will punish you."

In defeat I stopped struggling. I knew they could hurt me but Donovan's punishments were much worse.

"Hey  I found them. They weren't too hard to find. I grabbed a handful I didn't know how many we'd need." Keith said waving a handful of condoms.