Chapter 1: Being a Pet slave

Vampires have always existed even if we didn't know it. Well, now everyone knows they exist. They now are the ones in control. Humans are either slaves, pets, or on the run. There are few humans that aren't imprisoned. I'm one of them, until recently. My name is Violet. I'm 16 and I live in a world controlled by vampires.

Violet's POV:

Me and my two brothers have been living in this old crappy shed. That was until my older brother, Scott, went out one day and never came back. That left me and my little brother even more alone. We hadn't seen another human in what felt like forever. You are probably wondering,

Well where are our parents?

To answer that question I'd say my parents died about two years ago when my little brother, Nicholas, was two. They had been killed by none other than vampires. Vampires had sucked my parents dry. I had watched with my brothers from the inside of our safe room. It was the shed next to the house. Where the door had been open and I had watched the whole thing in terror. I was 14 at the time.

Once my parents had died Scott took the responsibility of raising Nicholas. Then when he disappeared it became my responsibility.

So as I sit in this old dirty shed with Nicholas on my lap sleeping I wonder where Scott could be...

Dead...

A slave...

Having no idea I focus on Nicholas. Sitting there watching him sleep peacefully I heard the creek of old wood.

I immediately jumped up, this woke Nicholas up. I put him in his hidding spot and told him to stay quiet.

He didn't say anything but I knew he understood. As I frantically looked for a place to hide myself I felt a sharp pain in my arm and everything went black.

The last thing I remember was seeing my little brothers terrified face and think I hope to God they don't find Nicolas.

____________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE!!!!