Chapter 4: Caged

Donovan's POV:

I woke up to a small voice saying my name. It was cute and I smiled. I opened my eyes to see Violet staring at me. While I looked at her she whimpered softly,

"Master may I come out of the cage now. I really have to use the bathroom."

I grinned. She was so well mannered. Nodding yes I walked over and opened the cage. As soon as I had stepped back she bolted for the bathroom.

Chuckling I threw a pair of sweats on and plopped on the couch. Turning the TV on I heard Violet turn the corner.

Violets POV:

Creeping around the corner of the door I saw Donovan lounging on the couch. My stomach growled and Donovan turned towards me.

"Sounds like someones hungry."

Blushing I nodded. Waving me forward I walked towards him.

"Before you get breakfast I want mine. Oh and if your a good girl you can have extra food. So don't fidget or scream got it?"

Agreeing Donovan patted his lap. Sitting down, Donovan waisted no time. His fangs plunged into my skin. I squeaked but stayed still.

After it was over he gave me a sandwich. Then for being good I got cookies.

Sitting down on the chair I was told to sit in Donovan put on a movie. Starting to get tired my eyes drooped. The next thing I knew I was asleep.

Donovan's POV:

Sitting there I saw Violet fall asleep she was so cute.

Walking over I put a blanket over her. Then I sat back down and finished my movie.