Not an update sorry v.v

For starters yes I haven't updated for over four months. I agree that I should've updated at least once or twice but honestly I've lately been digging myself into a black hole. I didn't feel like doing anything. I'm sorry.

Recently though, Wattpad got updated on my phone and apparently I had 52 notifications. I read everyone's comment and felt really happy. (honestly, happy is not a big enough of a word >.>) You have no idea, I was overjoyed and I was like woah where did all these people come from?

Then. all this motivation came in and I started writing again. I've been probably writing for about two days now but then something happened between me and my family. I even ended up crying in the mall (which now I look back at is kinda funny and stupid cx)

Basically all I really wanted to do is apologize and thank you all for staying by me as I slowly but surely update this story.

And also I want to note that this story was something I wasn't expecting to get popular because I honestly do not like the way I write it. The way I wrote it isn't really my style (c;) which is the main reason why I wrote Piano Keys. But that one is hard to get views on since it's about Jung Ilhoon and btob isn't as popular as Exo.

Okay back to what I was saying. (Oops I get distracted to easily >.<)

Thank you thank you and sorry sorry sorry for being so slow.

I also wanted to ask one thing, as you all have read this is in first person, but can I change it to third person point a view.?? Leave your comments down below for me please I'll get to updating soon c:

Saranghaeyo~~ thank you all so so so much. I cannot find another word that can means thank you but even bigger.

I really hope you enjoy this story in the future and thank you all so so much for all the motivation and support again <3333333

~Christy (Perks_of_beinglame) c: