Chapter 11

I woke up with pain slapping me in back. My limbs were not under my control. My tummy swinged and jumped around.

This feeling was to familiar.

I was sick. I started to panic.

Shit, shit. Not this week. Out of all the weeks.

Sounds rang through my head. My temples felt swollen. My head could not focus on anything.

I flubbed up from my parents bed. My arms were shaking in discomfort. My legs wobbled as I closed the door behing me.

My jelly legs slowly carried me into the kitchen to make hot tea. While the tea steams up, I dragged myself to my room.

I quietly enter the bathroom, cleaning myself up.I didn't bother to change out of my wrinkled oversized shirt and black old shorts. Without waking the two asleep boys in my room, I tiptoed out if the room.

Once I enter the kitchen again, I pour my tea out of the kettle and drink it slowly. Coughs would occur once and a while, stabbing me in throat.

Tea attempted to heal my throat, but it wasn't working.

"Min Jee?" I heard a voice call behind me.

It was the idiot, Park Chanyeol.

"What do you want?" I groggily said.

"Well good morning to you too." He huffed and pulled one of the counter seats out.

"Would you like some tea?" I steadily get up but he stops me.

"Sit you sick dog. I'll get it myself." He ordered and poured the leaves into the kettle. After he filled the pot with more water, he dug through my drawers.

"What are doing?" I raised a brow. I didn't realized how hoarse my voice was.

"Looking for cough medicine." He opened the top drawer, filled with all different kinds of herbal and liquid medicine. He read all the tags.

"Chanyeol, I am fine." I got up and staggered up.

"Here it is!" He grabbed the bottle filled with purple goopy liquid. I shudder.

"I am not drinking that." I pushed it away but he moved his hand away, causing me to flop onto the counter.

"Oops," He shrugged and grabbed a spoon from the lower cabinents.

"Stop it Chanyeol, I am not drinking that digusting slime." I glared.

"Oh would you look at that." He chuckled innocently. "Two small cup full for people older then 16."

Shit, I was 17.

He threw the spoon into the sink so casual-like. Grabbing a cup from the top drawer, he chuckled.

"What are you laughing about?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Your silliness." He poured the sick mixture into the cup.

"What do you mean?"

"Just drink it, it's no that bad." He started towards me.

"No!" I tried to race out of room, but My foot got caught on a chair. My legs slammed right onto the wooden floor. I bit a moan away.

I must've caused a loud thud because Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chen walked into the room.

"What is going on?" Chen yawned and streched his arms out.

"So loud." Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes

"She wouldn't drink her medicine!" Chanyeol explained loudly.