Chapter 3

"Did she actually say that?" I asked. Chanyeol was explaining to me what happened when he went to visit his parents. He saw Min Jee at the park fighting off rude girls.

"She thought you wouldn't care." He shrugged.

Why would Jee Jee think that I had abandoned her? I promised her I wouldn't.

"Why would she say that?" I sighed. As we walked towards the bus stop, I took my phone out. Our last real conversation over text was 3 weeks ago. It was about asking her to visit me. Then I looked through all the drafts I wrote. Most of them were about my day and how I missed her. One draft I had written somehow stood out from the whole cluster of notes. It was a confession.

"I thought you sent that one," Chanyeol said, reading my texts over my shoulder.

"Yah!" I hid the phone. "Don't look through my unsent messages!"

"Hyung, I saw it before," He smirked lightly. I felt heat tracing my cheek.

"I couldn't send it! Just like I couldn't go visit Min Jee!"I flustered out.

"Not trying to be mean or anything, but don't you think she's too I don't know-uhm- cold?" Chanyeol bit his lip.

"That's the best part. It makes me feel like she only trusts me, as a friend. "I looked down at my shoes.

"Friend? Have you actually asked?" He raised a brow.

"No, I see it in her eyes."

"You may never actually know unless she gives you an answer with her own words." He mentioned.

"Theres no point in asking." Oh god. I'm starting to sound like Jee Jee.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes. "She seems to hate me."

"She acts like that. Deep down, she is the sweetest person on the earth." I sighed happily.

Once we got back to the dorm, everyone bombarded Chanyeol, welcoming him back and asking about his adventure. I used this opportunity to sneak off to my room. I sent Min Jee a small text about picking up Chanyeol.

Jee Jee: Who's Chanyeol?

She lied to me? She can lie to me now? Should I play along? Should I just tell her I know she's lying to me?

"Hyung are you okay?" I heard Luhan ask behind the door. He attempted to speak Korean which was quite adorable at times.

"Fine." I mutter quietly.

He walked in the room. He wore sleeping shorts and a white tank top. A red beanie sat on his head to hide his bed hair.

"Is it about Min Jee again?" He asked. I nodded.

"She's lying to me. She said she doesn't know who Chanyeol," I looked at my white bed sheets and burried my face in it.

"Channie told us, " Luhan pat my back. "You should be honest."

He took the phone out of my hand.

"What are you doi-" I started but Luhan put his finger to his lip. I heard my phone ringing. He was calling Min Jee on speaker phone.

"Luhan! Don-"

"Hello?" Min Jee's voice interrupted.

My eyes widened at Luhan. He gave a thumbs up. What the fuck is wrong with you? I mouthed at him.

"Heeeelllloooo? Minseok, if this is a prank, fuck you."

Luhan's mouth shaped into o.

"He-Hey Jee Jee." I stuttered.

"What do you want?" She sighed. She seemed tired.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled.

"Studying." I don't know why, but I found it cute when she studied. She would have this "studying" face and normally wore her large black glasses too.

"I kind of wanted to tell you... I-uh" I started. I started to scratch the back of my neck.

"Would you like to continue?" Her voice trailed. Luhan had a big grin on his face.

"I know."

"Know what?"

"You met Chanyeol. You told him that you didn't want to mention your conversation to me.." I sighed lightly. Silence sat in the phone line. Luhan coughed lightly, telling me to break the ice.

"Why did you think I wouldn't care?" My voice was much more quieter. I didn't like it. She then muttered something I couldn't hear.

"Eh?!" I placed my head against the phone.

"Because you hardly texted and you ignore all but 2 skypes," Her harsh voice said across the line. I could feel her glare over the phone.

"I-I'm sorry. I have all these drafts that I wanted to send bu-"

"Yea. I know. Chanyeol told me. It's fine." Chanyeol and his large ass mouth.

"You have no idea how badly I want to see. Please come to Seoul. I really do miss you." All my feelings had poured across the line. She had that effect on me. If I didn't tell her the truth or kept something from her, my tummy would tie itself in knots.

"Of course Minseok." her voice seemed hollow. Almost vague and abstract. It has never it has never sounded like that before.

"Is something wrong Jee Jee?" I asked.

"Why do you say that?"

"Your voice. It's empty."

"You are lame. Voices can't be empty." she chuckled.

"Righ-"

"HYUNG!" Baekyun barged in. Luhan quickly grabbed him and used his hand and cover his mouth. Then we notice, everyone else was behind.

"Who was that?" Jee said.

"Just a bandmate." I glared at everyone once I said bandmate.

"Oh, you're busy, you can call me ba-"

"No!" I see the boys getting ready to tease me. "Can't you at least meet the boys?"

"Maybe next time."

"Aww cmon!"

"I wanna meet Min Jee!" Baekyun screamed behind Luhan's mouth.

"I got some stud-" She started but Sehun cut her off.

"I wanna meet Min Jee too!" Sehun pouted. "Minseok always talks about her!"

"Hyung!" I heat rised to my cheeks.

"Oooooh someones blushing!" Suho teased. Everyone snickered.

"Stop it!" I whined.

"I'll see you soon." Min Jee hanged up with another word.

I threw my phone on the bed.

"Are you serious?" I slightly glared, not hurtfully, at them.

"Oh Hyung, she knows we are kidding." Kyungsoo patted my back.

"Still, that made me feel guitly. It was almost like I was embarssing her. And she hates attention." I sighed.

"Whatever!" Jong-dae exclaims. "You'll get over it! Lets go get dinner! I'm seriously hungry!"

We all walked out. In my mind, I was hopping she didn't think I was embarssing or lame. Hopefully.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to look for Kim Minseok being serious and cute at the same time in a gif?!? Omfg most of them are just him be a cute little shit. So yea. Update here it is.