LAW, WE'RE HERE TO RESCUE YOU!!!

"(Name), Shanks, look out!" Bellemere grabbed your shoulder and shoved you down to the floor while Shanks casually moved aside as a chair was thrown at their direction.

Bartolomeo had his fingers crossed, holding up a barrier to shield him and the others (since most of them were non devil fruit users) from the debris that flew towards them during the fight.

Meanwhile, Boa Hancock was struggling with that bastard Doflamingo - her arms and legs were bleeding from several cuts while Doflamingo remained unscathed. It was hard to turn him into stone when he could easily restrain her. Luckily, Mihawk was on their side.

The hawk-eyed boy was quick, clever, and his eyesight was brilliant - and thank heavens that Zoro was ignorant enough to give his child a sword for a birthday gift. Mihawk could somewhat see the strings around them in the room because they shine from the light, which makes it easier to cut them down.

Smoker joined in the fight soon afterwards, dodging and hitting the government assassin with his Logia powers, and making sure that he clouded you along with the other kids in smoke so that Doflamingo couldn't target you.

Using the distraction of the fight, Corazon grabbed Law and carried him out of the room. He saw you and Bellemere on the floor with your hands over your heads, and decided to carry you guys out as well. He motioned for Shanks to follow him and the redheaded boy whistled to his friends.

"But what about miss Hancock, Mihawk, and Smoker!?" Olvia asked, pointing at the three still fighting against Doflamingo.

"Hancock can take care of herself and Smoker is a Logia-type Devil Fruit user, they'll be fine!" Corazon called over his shoulder as he ran down the stairs. "If we don't hurry then Doffy will come for us! I don't know who you kids are but you need to leave with me RIGHT NOW!"

Zeff frowned and looked back at the fight, ignoring the rushed calls of his friends. Should they really run away at a time like this?

He wanted to help out but then the sound of wailing sirens caught his attention. Flashes of red and blue appeared outside of the window, along with a very familiar voice over a megaphone. He frowned, reassuring himself that everything was going to be okay, and left with the others.

"Pistol Ki-"

"Overheat." Doflamingo whipped out a thick rope made of string at Hancock, effectively slamming her into a wall. He smiled in triumph, only to frown again once he saw movement from the corner of his eye.

Before the blade came close to his neck, he bent his arm back and pointed an index finger at whoever was behind him. A pained cry brought a smile to his lips as he shot a bullet string to his stealthy attacker, the loud clattering of a fallen sword hitting the floor made him chuckle.

Things had been going well for the past few weeks until his naive little brother turned against him and helped Law escape. Betrayal was the worst, especially if it was family.

Doflamingo looked to where he left the two traitors and noticed that they were gone. Again.

The lens of his glasses glinted as it flashed a reflection of Smoker, the only one left standing in his way. He licked his lips, laughing maniacally as he stepped forward.

"The Commodore's son..." he mused, raising his fingers already armed with strings on each one. "I think a little Haki should be enough to finally put you and your annoying Logia ability out."

Smoker held his breath and readied himself for the worst. He was too focused on the man in front of him that he didn't notice Hancock had woken up and placed herself between him and Doflamingo.

"FREEZE, DOFLAMINGO!"

He stopped immediately and sighed; Smoker blinked at the sound of a male voice from the doorway. They all turned their heads to find Coby and his team aiming their guns at the assassin - all of which are loaded with sea prism stone bullets.

"Honestly, these so-called 'government dogs' aren't even good at listening to the government!" Helmeppo complained loudly.

"I'm aware of that, Helmeppo-san." Coby narrowed his eyes as Doflamingo slowly lowered his hand, though did so with an unmistakable annoyed expression on his face.

"The police?" Hancock glanced behind her at Smoker.

"I called Coby earlier," said the silver haired boy and took out his phone from his back pocket.

Hancock smiled, impressed that he was able to do that without her noticing. She nodded towards the government assassin.

"Get him out of my sight. I don't want to see him anywhere near Luffy's children." She told them.

Coby nodded, then sent Doflamingo a look that was silently telling him to leave. The assassin eerily chuckled in response, however, he did leave the area quietly without causing any more trouble.

Once he stepped outside of the building, he came to face with an absurdly large group of people glaring at him.

"My, what a gathering~" he hummed, eyeing everyone present before him.

Ace stood with members of the Whitebeard gang, Sabo stood with the police and the kids, and lastly Luffy stood with his friends - which, unsurprisingly, were a lot of people. All were watching Doflamingo's every move and seeming to be keeping the children away from him.

Without so much as a word to any of them, he walked away and disappeared into the night.

A few minutes later, Coby and Helmeppo were escorting an injured Hancock, Smoker, and an unconscious Mihawk outside. Zoro rushed to his son and was relieved to know that he was still alive, but Coby informed him that the boy has to be rushed to a hospital quickly before he lost any more blood.

"Luffy?" The green haired male looked over his shoulder to see Luffy giving him a thumbs up. "Thanks. I'll see you later."

They laid Mihawk into the back of the police car with Zoro and drove off to the nearest hospital. You clasped your hands together, praying that Mihawk will be okay and not that badly injured.

"Glad that's over," Ace sighed and turned to his friends from the mafia. "Thanks for coming, guys. It would have been hell if Doflamingo tried something and you all weren't here."

"Not a problem at all, Ace." Thatch grinned and patted him on the shoulder. "Will you guys be alright now?"

Ace looked back at you and smiled when he saw you hugging Law while crying your heart out. He nodded,

"I think we'll be fine."