A New Brother

Ace watched as you and Shanks hungrily grabbed whatever food was on the table and wolfed it down. "Damn." Was all he could say as the bits of food started flying in all directions.

"Well at least she finally got out of her room." Sabo shrugged with a smile. Now that you were no longer locked up, he could finally sleep in peace knowing that you would no longer starve yourself to death.

Luffy was grinning while he watched you and Shanks. "They're kinda like us!" He pointed out.

Ace and Sabo smiled thoughtfully, remembering their days in their childhood. "Yeah..." They both said.

Shanks chugged down his glass of water and sighed happily. "Haven't eaten like this in a while!" He laughed, grabbing some porkchops and biting into it like an animal.

Ace and Sabo sweat dropped. Luffy grinned.

"So! (Name), Shanks is gonna be one of us now. That okay with you?" He asked.

You paused for a minute, before nodding silently and resumed eating. Sabo sighed. "Guess she's still not talking to us..." He muttered glumly.

Ace patted his brother's shoulder in a kind of comforting way. "She'll get over it-"

SPLAT!

Ace got hit on the face with slices of ham. "(Name)! You shouldn't throw food!!" Sabo scolded you.

SMACK!

He got a mouthful of spicy tuna. "Shit! That's hot!!!" He screamed and ran for the water dispenser.

"Ooh! Me next! Me next!" Luffy clapped excitedly.

SPLOSH!

His face was now covered in chocolate cake. You scoffed quietly as Luffy stretched out his tongue and licked off the chocolate cake from his entire face.

Shanks had stopped eating to look at you with wide eyes. He hurriedly swallowed his food and scooted closer to you.

"(Name), come on, don't get upset." He said and handed you a glass of orange juice. If Shanks weren't around then you might just as well have burned the entire house down out of anger.

You huffed and took the glass, drinking down the orange liquid and ignoring the scolding of both Ace and Sabo.

Shanks sighed. Although he had gotten you out of your room, you wouldn't speak to any of them except him. He felt kind of sorry for the three others.

"(Name), Shanks, let's go take a bath together!" Luffy suggested, already lifting you and Shanks up.

"O-Oi, wait, I can't take a bath  with a girl!!" Shanks began. Then, pursed his lips in thought. "Hmm... On second thought, lead the way, Luffy!"

"LUFFY, DON'T DO IT!!" Sabo yelled.

"Come on, Sabo, they're just kids." Ace reasoned out, taking the slices of ham from his face and eating them. "It's not like anything is gonna happen."

Sabo scoffed at his brother. "But still!"

When he turned back to Luffy, he was already gone. Sabo facepalmed. "I failed as a father..."

"Don't you mean mother?" Ace smirked, earning him a mouthful of spicy tuna.

"DROWN IN FISH, YOU JERK!!!" Sabo yelled as he shoved the tuna in Ace's mouth.