Chapter 18: The First Day on the Beach

"Ladies, i present to you our home for the next two months." Saori said, opening the house.

"Wow," they all said. They were greeted with a large open room with a big tv with a big window facing the beech, and 4 staircases leading up to the bedrooms. Under one of the canopies of the stairs was a kitchen, outside was a grill on the patio with a retractable awning.
"Awesome."  The girls said, awestruck.

"I thought you said you weren't rich." Maho said.

"I didn't say that, I said it wasn't as expensive as other places, and it's not." Saori said. "Oh, it's got games to. Xbox and playstation, both new, but be careful, they are new, and Hana and I bought them for the place."

"Really Hana?" Miho asked

"Yeah. We saw them at one of the local shops one day, and picked them up. Though not on the same day." She said with a smile.

"So that's why you told us to bring our favorite games." Yukari said.
"Yeah, bed rooms up stairs, 3 of them, take your pick," saori said.
"You and me." Miho asked her sister.
"Yeah." Was the response
"Hey ,mako, wanna bunk with me?" Yukari asked.

"Sounds good." Mako replied and they walked off to find a room, as did the nishizumis. "That leaves us." Saori told Hana

"Cool." She responded.

Miho and maho selected a room, and unloaded their stuff, they had been told the

rooms were the same, two beds, two night stands, a dresser a closet, a bathroom, a desk and a TV.

"This place is awesome." Miho said

"Yep, which bed you want?" Maho asked

"Uh, I'll take the far one." Miho responded as she unloaded her suitcase. Maho laid down on the bed nearest the door and sacked out 5 minutes later. She had spent all night packing. Miho shut the door as she walked out and saw yukari working on one of her model tanks, the king tiger. She had a picture of one on her laptop.
"Hey, what's going on." Miho asked

"Building a tank that resembles the ones used by kampfgruppe peiper in the 6th ss panzer division during the battle of the bulge." Yukari said, never taking her eyes off the instructions of the tank. "How about you?"

"Nothing much, I was gonna play some world of tanks." Miho said taking a seat next to yukari.

"Where's maho?"  Yukari asked, painting a number on the side of the turret.

"Sacked out on one of the beds, she was up all night and she has been sleeping in a chair for two weeks." Miho said

"You think she has started to loosen up?" Yukari asked, putting one set of road wheels together.

"I don't know." Miho said logging into world of tanks. She entered battle in the panzer iv H

"Well what do you all think?" Saori shouted from upstairs.
"Easy, maho's asleep already." Miho said

"Wow ten minutes and she's already sleeping." Saori said walking downstairs. "Oh yukari, there is a shop down the road that has all kinds of military models. I figured you would enjoy it."

"Awesome!" Yukari said all excited.

"Where's Hana and mako?" Miho asked.

"Mako made it even less time than maho, she was out as soon as she walked in." Yukari said.

"Hana is still unpacking, I think something is wrong with her." Saori said, laying on the couch.

"She hasn't seemed like herself since maho transferred." Miho said. She then started talking to her screen.