Chapter 11: The First Night

"So where do I sleep." Maho asked after getting out of the shower. She had already helped miho get ready for bed. She was exhausted.

"Oh, uh." Miho stuttered.

"That's okay, I'll take that chair over their" said maho

"No no, you take the bed, ill take the chair." Miho protested, pushing the sheets off her. "Nonsense, I can sleep on anything, I fell asleep in my tank before, besides your already there." Maho said, pushing miho back down. Miho still couldn't really walk very well.

"No really, I don't " She began

"Ah, ah, it's okay, I'm good, you go to sleep." Maho said reclining in the chair.

She really will do anything for me. Miho thought watching her sister sleep, who, as she predicted, was out in 15 minutes. Miho knew her sister quite well. Maho was always willing to do anything for her. She even went through years of torture from their mother to protect her. /need to do something for her. Miho thought. But what. Miho wanted her sister to stop pushing herself so hard to help miho, she just wanted maho to relax. She then remembered that saori and Hana were planning a vacation to the beach, well actually, an extended stay for the anglerfish crew. She pulled out her phone and shot a text to Hana.

Hana was laying in her room distraught when her phone buzzed. She picked it up and saw it was a text from miho asking if maho could join them on their trip to the beach. Hana, not wanting to sound suspicious, sent a message back saying yes. She didn't know if she could face them much longer without saying something. Hana settled in for another nightmare filled night.