Chapter 21

*Parks POV*

As the lethal metal pole attacked Hayden's shoulder, I quickly raced over to my mothers who were tied up in the corner.

"It's going to be okay." I encouraged as I swiftly tried to untie the difficult rope.

"Duck!" Janice screamed, as I turned around to see Hayden lash out at me with a wooden board.

I quickly dodged her wicked curveball by an inch and scrambled to get on my feet. Suddenly, the two twins from upstairs appeared next to Hayden.

"Looking for these, Mr?" One mocked as the other swung a pair of scissors in his hand.

Eyeing Hayden to see if she would pull a trick, I reached out my hand to take the scissors so I could cut the rope.

Right as my fingers laced the cold metal, Hayden slammed one of the twins baseball bat over my wrist, causing fires of pain from my and arm.

Blood trickled down my broken wrist, making a stream of agony.

"You bitch." I spit out, as my other hand quickly grabbed the scissors and ran to the corner to cut the rope.

Right as the last string broke, Hayden stumbled on top of me in a piggyback position wrapping her hands around my neck, squeezing tighter and tighter.

My thoughts were becoming mush and all I saw was darkness creep into my vision.

Suddenly a familiar voice caught my attention, "Hayden, what are you doing?" Bens calming voice asked as he came down the stairs.

Right as she turned around to see him, I shoved her off in an instant, pinning her down on the ground.

"Fuck you." She yelled, as Ben came over to us.

"Park, it's going to be okay. Try to calm down." He anxiously ordered. "Where are your mothers?" He asked.

"I cut the rope...they must of ran upstairs." I noted looking around for their familiar faces.

"Jesus." Ben huffed, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What is it?" I asked.

"These ghosts are up to more than just scaring you."

"What do you mean?" I queried as Hayden anxiously squirmed underneath me.

"You see this house is evil. It has captured all of these ghosts-including my family-in this 'afterlife'. It makes you do things...We don't want you to get hurt so we planned to scare you away, so you guys would be safe...but you see some of these ghosts get jealous..."

"Jealous?" I gasped, trying to process his poison like words.

"I guess they decided that if they are stuck here for eternity, so should your family."

"Oh my god." I mumbled, trying to grasp my thoughts together.

"That's right, bitch." Hayden devilishly laughed.

-
-

*Violets POV*

"Tate?" I weeped, hoping this was all a nightmare. I continued to pinch my wrist harder and harder, but I was still stuck here.

"Violet, it's going to be okay." He smiled, as he ripped off the plastic mask. "But you see, Park should have never touched you...but since he did, he and his family will have to pay."

"Tate, you don't need to do this." My mother warned, as she came over to my side, wrapping her arms across my shoulders.

"But I do. I can't let him get away with this." Tate stated coldly.

"Remember what I said, Tate? If you kill them here, they will be stuck here, forever...with me." I said bitterly.

"Oh baby, did you forget the date?" He asked.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"It's Halloween." He grinned that was followed by a wicked laugh.

"Tate..." I bawled, as I reached over to him to stop him.

"Don't forget your costume, Vi." He laughed.

"What are you talking about? Do you mean dressing up?"

"Yes, We're going as Romeo and Juliet." He smiled, as he reached for my cheeks and laid a kiss on my lips.

-
-

4/13/14

Hey guys(:

Hope you like this chapter!
I really like where this is going, but don't worry if you don't like how the story is, there is sure to be a plot twist soon.

Some of you guys don't think this is how Tate would act, but remember he is a psychopath (like the voices in his head). That's just how his character is.

Sorry for wait!
Thank you so much for all the reads💘
I'm really glad you are liking the story(:

Need atleast
20 votes & 10 comments for new update!

Xoxo
McKenna💦