Chapter 8

I kissed her slender neck and her panting chest while removing her clothing. It took a while for me to get rid of our many layers of silk. But soon, it all came loose.

I rose and paused to take in the wonderful view as if I had never seen a woman's nakedness like this before. Amarisa's face blushed scarlet under the heat of my stare. She was indeed finely made. The blessed heavens made no fairer woman than this.

My eyes traveled down her full round breasts to the lovely navel on her flat belly. Yet nothing prepared me for the most desirable place of her maidenhood. My heart slammed against my ribs and drew the breath out of my lungs. She could put all the flowers in the world to shame. The sight stirred a hot throbbing need from the region below my belly, and it began to spread like wildfire.

Unable to contain my yearning anymore, I reached for her perfect supple breasts. I was almost convinced that I was doing that in a dream. My trembling hands caressed their firmness.

Amarisa gasped and turned her face away. I had to remind myself, it was her first time. She trembled underneath me. Her eyes flickered with intense emotions. It wasn't from fear, but more likely how a virgin maiden feel when she is in her lover's arms.

I lowered my body between her creamy thighs. Her delicious scent got stronger, wrapping me like a shroud. I inhaled her sweetness as I would do with a flower. Amarisa's breath caught in her throat.

"Nikita..." she sighed.

I gathered her lithe body to me. My lips kissed her temple and cheek to comfort her frantic beating heart. The warmth of her skin drew me even closer.

Our bodies clasped perfectly into each other like hands. Amarisa turned to look into my eyes at last. I told her wordlessly that she needed not worry, that she was the one. I wanted her in every way. She seemed to understand and yielded to the passion rising within her.

I moved down and took her erected nipples in my mouth. My hands stroked her sides in eagerness. Amarisa whimpered. Her eyes had lost the hint of nervousness, and now she slowly enfolded her arms around me.

The princess gasped when I grabbed her legs and passed them around my waist. I could tell she was hot and ready. We met again in desperate kisses. The motions brought us pleasure and amorous feelings.

We sounded as though we had been running far and fast. Amarisa traced my back with her fingers. I moaned between our crashing lips and twisting tongues. The pleasures caressed me like gentle waves.

We entwined our legs and clung to each other as the rhythm of love-making began to take place. The unmistakable sensation flowed through every hollow of my bones. It pooled around my heart and deep within my core. Amarisa mirrored my reaction.

There was a longing I felt between her legs. It was as pronounced as the beating of my heart. I moved against her harder and faster, feeling the sparks of pleasure began to burn.

"Oh my, Nikita..."

Her soft moans were pure music to my ears. Seeing her beautiful form responding to my passion was too much for me that I felt the gathering.

I panted and trembled until my inside twisted with a sharp blissful eruption. The hoarse groans climbed up my throat and spilled from my mouth, and I gasped loudly to the intensity.

I shuddered as if I was something that had just born. Amarisa put her arms around my convulsing form and held me to her for a time. I lay still until the world returned to its original shape again. Amarisa's heartbeat underneath my ear brought my craving back.

"Are you alright?" she whispered, and I nodded, but it was not enough. I wanted her to enjoy me too.

My hand reached and found the softness of her maidenhead. She closed her eyes. Her eyelids were the color of peacock's tail. I caressed her down there, making her brows knit and her juices flow from pleasures.