Sadness Part 2

Sabine P.O.V
I went to rescue Ezra with Chopper tagging along. But it didn't end well. We got caught and I had to power Chopper down. We were taken to a cell so that they could question is before death.

~Minutes later~

Choppre was back on line and coming up with a plan. I tried to figure things out. So then I just opened the door. To my luck, it did.

Sabine: Chopper, let's go. Doors open.

Chopper: Blaw blaw blaw.

Sabine: Chop, it's no time for tricks.

Then I heard footsteps behind me.

"She right droid. No time for jokes."

I turned around and there he was. I ran to Chopper and tried to protect him. I gave him my com link so he could send a message. The figure stepped closer and I pushed Chopper back. We circled out and headed to the door but he closed it before we left

Ezra: Trying to escape now are we? That's a bad choice.

Sabine: Well, I don't want to be in a cell. I want freedom.

Ezra: Young mandolorian. Why did you team up with the rebels? You could be helping the empire.

Sabine: Its better than what you did. Look at what you've become. A Jedi turned sith. Killed your master and left us.

Ezra: You're foolish. Jedi are weak and I was never one.

Sabine: Ezra, you have to remember. Remember yourself. Remember the crew. Hera, Kanan, Chopper, Zeb. Me. Remember me. Don't let the dark side control your past.

Ezra: I don't know you or your friends. All I know is that I'll kill you and the rebellion. The empire will rule this galaxy. The dark side will allow it.

Sabine: Not if there's still light in you. Ezra, please remember me. Remember your past. Remember how you used to prank everyone? Make jokes or disobeyed an order?

Ezra: I don't know you.

I saw him growing mad. He got his saber on and started making his way towards me.

Sabine: Ezra, I know you. You loved Kanan and Hera as parents. Zeb was your brother and Chopper was a pet. I was more. You used to flirt. Make a fool of yourself. You would try to impress me. You loved me.

Ezra: That's not me. Why would anyone love you? You are a rebel. A mandolorian. You leave graffiti everywhere. You're creative and that's not appreciated here.

Sabine: You used to love my art. You would even paint lot cats near my star birds.

Ezra: Art is dumb. Stupid. Useless. Just like you.

I started crying. I broke down. I knew it was the dark side talking but it hurt knowing it came from Ezra. Chopper tried to comfort me but no. It didn't work.

Ezra: Hey, why are you crying? I haven't done anything yet.

Sabine: Just kill me. If you don't remember, then what's the point of living?

Ezra: Tell me about it. I don't remember half of my memories. I don't even know how I started working for the empire.

Sabine: Maybe because you didn't. They made you. This battle hurt everyone. Including us.

Ezra: Huh?

Before I could think, I just kissed him. Ezra had to remember and I think he did. I felt his arms around me. I broke away and saw his blue eyes. A smile grew on my face. He was back.

~Days later~

Hera P.O.V
The whole rebellion was searching for Sabine and Chopper. They couldn't be found. That is, until a ship came from the distance. I walked over with some soldiers behind me. Out of the ship came Chopper, Sabine and Ezra? The soldiers were about to shoot.

Hera: Guns down.

I walked over and hugged my space kids.

Sabine: Glad to see you again.

Hera: You're okay. Thank the force.

Ezra: It's good to be back in the light.

Hera: Sabine, I'm so sorry. You were right the whole time. You brought him back.

Sabine: Told ya. He'd never hurt me.

Ezra: And Hera, I'm sorry about Kanan.

Hera: It's alright. Both Kanan and Zeb celebrating your return in the other world.

Sabine: By the way, Ezra and I are together.

Ezra: True.

Then they kissed in front of me.

Hera: Come on you two. Back in the ship.

~World of the force~

Zeb: You were right Kanan. The kid made us proud.

Kanan: Yes. There's just to much love in him. The dark can't take him out easy. Plus, they'll have a family soon. Hera and I will too.

Zeb: What?

~Back at home~

Sabine: A girl?

Hera: Yeah.

Ezra: That's cool. It will be like Kanan is still around.

Sabine: Ezra, we better get married soon.

Ezra: No family yet. Give it a few years.