No love in the world P3

Sabine P.O.V
I had locked myself in my room. I kept crying and crying until I had a solution. One way to end my misery. I got a secret bag from under my bed. I looked at it, so I could make the right choice, and I did.

Sabine: This is my choice.

~The next day~

Woman: Sabine Wren, countess countess of Clan Wren, was found dead in her room this morning. No one knows what happened but everyone thinks she made suicide. We talked with her mother and brothed, Ursa and Tristan Wren, for more information.

Tristan: I don't know what happened. I found her dead when I went for her in the morning.

Ursa: She may have created suicide because her on crew came the night before to see if she would go back but she refused.

Woman: Along the crew was Sabine's crush, the jedi padawan, Ezra Bridger. The family this ks that the padawan may have been the cause of the death.

Tristan: I found a blade in my sister's hand and a bag on her bed. When I searched through it, I found pictures of her crew, the boy, and a girl. The pictures of the boy and girl had a large "X" on them. As if she was broken and no one knew. I also found things and on the bottom of the bag, it said "Suicide causes".

Ursa: I believe my daughter did this because she did tell me that the boy fell in love with someone else. As a mandalorian, it would be likely of her to do what she did.

Woman: Mandalorian are now doing more research on Sabine's history. It's been said by Ursa Wren, that her daughter's funeral will take place tomorrow, with every leader of every clan coming to give the new leader a proper farewell.

~On the Ghost~

Hera P.O.V
I was with the others in the common room. We were all heart broken with the news on Sabine. We saw the news and Red had informed us. Ezra was taking it harder than all of us. He had broken and was still crying.

Hera: Ezra, you okay?

Ezra: It was my fault. I left her for Leia and now she's gone. I killed her.

Hera: Ezra, don't blame yourself. It was an accident. You didn't know she loved you.

Ezra: It was my fault. I'll never forgive myself. I still love her and now I'll never get the chance to tell her.

~1 year later~

Ezra P.O.V
It's been 1 years since she killed herself. 1 year since she left us and broke my heart. I still have nightmares and I still blame myself. I will for the rest of my life.

Sabine P.O.V
It worked. I faked my death. I heard that my brother became the new ruler. I was free with a new life and a new name. I change my appearance by letting my hair grow, painted it purple, and wore leather, along with a cape to hide. I also have a speeder I use to go around town. I live on Lothal, I'm in the burned leftovers of Tarkin Town and only go to capital city for supplies. I was finally happy.

~Later~

I was walking through town to get more paint. My hair was going back to brown. I was walking, looking through the market and remembering all the good memories. Then, I bumped into someone without looking.

Sabine: I am so sorry. I wasn't looking.

Ezra: It's alright. It was my fault. Wait, do I know you?

I looked up and saw Ezra. No. Not him. I was about to run when he stunned me and I feel unconscious. I woke up in the med bay with the crew and my family around me. They were asleep but Ezra was laying next to me. I got up and was going to run but Ezra woke up.

Ezra: Where you going?

Sabine: As far away from you as possible.

Ezra: Can I talk to you, please?

Sabine: I have nothing say to you.

Ezra: Please? Just for a second.

~That night~

Sabine: You did that for me?

Ezra: Yes, Leia and I broke up once I told her you left. Unlike you, you killed yourself.

Sabine: I faked it. You left broken. But I do love you, really.

Ezra: I love you too. Will you go out with me?

Sabine: You mean, be your girlfriend?

Ezra: Yes.

Sabine: I'd love to Ezra.