No love in the world P2

Hera P.O.V
I went to look for Sabine since she didn't come to dinner. I had to take her a plate. I knocked on her door and got no response. I opened her door and I dropped the plate. I ran away quickly and got the Ghost ready to fly. I told the others what happened. We just needed to get Ezra.

~The next morning~

Sabine P.O.V
I woke up and turned the alarm. Time to train and have a welcoming committee. I wanted to wake up but I just wanted to stay in bed with my eyes closed, for like, ever. Then, there was a knock.

Sabine: What?

Tristan: Time to get up sis. Mother is waiting.

Sabine: Tell her I'll be right out.

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes. I opened them and stared at the ceiling. I ran away for nothing but at the same time, something. I got up and looked throught the window. The sunrise was beautiful. I smiled as if I knew something great was going to happen.

~Later that day~

Ursa: And now that she has returned, I can give her my place. Met your new countess. Countess Sabine Wren.

People: Love live the leader.

Sabine: Thank you. Let our clan party cause now, I'm your leader and we will be free from the empire. Long love clan Wren.

~Ghost~

Ezra P.O.V
I had just arrived from the party. Everyone on the Ghost was quiet. Then they turned to look at me.

Hera: Why are you here so late?

Ezra: Party. What's going on?

Hera: We're trying to find Sabine. She left.

Ezra: Why? Where is she?

Kanan: We don't know. All she left was a note.

Hera: We have to find her so that you can talk to her.

Ezra: Why? Is there something wrong?

~2 months later~

Sabine P.O.V
I was in the thrown room on my thrown with a new tapestry of me behind me. Everyone followed my every command.

Tristan: Sabine, you have visitors?

Sabine: Send them in bother.

~Minutes later~

I was pushing Ezra out of my home with the others following behind me.

Ezra: You're kicking me out?

Sabine: You're not welcomed among our kind. Be happy I haven't killed you.

Kanan: Sabine, I think you should listen to...

Sabine: It's countess Sabine, master jedi.

Hera: Sabine, what happened to you?

Sabine: I grew up. I'm a leader now. But you were once my family so I'll show sympathy.

Ezra: Sabine, this isn't you. Come back to us.

Sabine: I think it's better you leave. Now.

Ezra: Sabine?

I was about to attack when my mother stepped up.

Ursa: My daughter said that you need to leave. Tristan, lead them out.

Tristan: Yes mother.

Ezra: Sabine, I'm not leaving without you.

Sabine: Go, before I contact the empire.

Kanan: Ezra, let's go.

Ezra: No! Sabine, it's me, Ezra. Your best friend.

Sabine: My friends and family are here. On Mandalor. They don't stab me in the back. I don't need you guys.

Ezra: Who hurt you? I'll help you.

At that point,he had gotten me mad. I walked up and pushed him to the ground, only to tell at him.

Sabine: You did Bridger. You did this. You broke my heart the last time I saw you.

Ezra: Just because I told you to wait? I said we could talk later.

Sabine: You left me for Leia. I was going to tell you that I loved you but you left me. I had no choice but to leave and start over. No fighting, no feelings, no nothing. Then, I became the leader of my clan. I became a better person than I ever thought I would.

Ezra: You could have told me. If you had told me, I would have stayed. You love me?

Sabine: I did. Not now. I'm not Sabine Wren. I'm countess Sabine Wren now. I'm not a rebel or your friend. Now go.

Ezra: Sabine?

Sabine: Go, before I change my mind.

I had tears in my eyes so I turned so I couldn't see them. When I knew they were gone, I broke down. I ran to my room, because no one could see me like this. I'm the leader now, a leader is not soft.