Sadness

Sabine P

Sabine P.O.V
I saw the crew leave and I was about to cry. The crew had been my family for what seemed like years. Now, I feel like if I abandoned them. What kind of crew member and family an I?

Ezra P.O.V
Sabine left. She wanted to stay with her family and help her father. She said she'd return, but when. Now I have to wait.

~3 years later~

Sabine P.O.V
I was going home back to the rebellion. We tried to rescue my dad, but he was killed on the way. I tried but even if he had made it, he still saw me as a traitor. There was no point in staying. I arrived at the base and it was destroyed. No one was there.

Sabine: What happened? Where are they?

Hera: Looking for something.

Sabine: Hera? You're okay.

Hera: We are. Why are you here?

Sabine: I could ask the same.

Hera: Come with me.

I followed her and we went to the Ghost. It was quiet, to quiet. I went to my room and there, she started talking.

Hera: The rebellion was sent to recover some things that were left. That battle damaged us.

Sabine: Where are the others?

Hera: Didn't you hear?

Sabine: What?

Hera: We lost everyone. Zeb died, Kanan was killed and Ezra went dark. I thought I had lost you too. That Chopper and I were the last survivors. But now you're back.

Sabine: Hera, I'm sorry I wasn't here. I can't imagine what it was like losing everyone in front of you. I'm sorry.

Hera: It's alright. You didn't know. I should have contacted you.

Sabine: I'll make it up to you Hera. I'll bring Ezra back.

Hera: No Sabine. The rebellion doesn't want him back. He's to dangerous.

Sabine: Hera, he would never hurt me.

Hera: You're wrong. He killed Kanan and he will kill you too.

Sabine: But Hera...

Hera: No. I lost my son and I won't lose my daughter too.

Before I could talk, she locked the door and I was trapped in my room.

Sabine: Hera? Hera! Let me out. Please? Don't do this.

Hera: Sorry Sabine but it's the only way. Chopper, watch and make sure she doesn't escape.

~The next night~

Hera would bring me my food each time even if I rejected it. In the afternoon, I was packing a few things. I made a message and tried to leave.

Sabine: Chopper? Chopper, are you there?

Chopper: Blaw blaw blaw blaw.

Sabine: No, I won't escape or hurt you. I'm asking.

Chopper: Blaw blaw?

Sabine: Don't you miss Ezra one bit? The pranks? The wars?

Chopper: Blaw.

Sabine: Chopper, let me out. You can go with me and together we can save him. Have everything the way it was. Not 3 survivors, but 4. Don't give up on him like Hera did. Please let me out and we can go.

~Morning~

Hera P.O.V
I was going to check on Sabine. She hasn't eaten anything because she would reject everything and every time I asked her what she wanted, she would say she wants her freedom. But this time, it was different.

~1 hour later~

I made the food and was heading to Sabine's room but I noticed Chopper wasn't there. I opened the door and she was gone. I went to check the cameras and turns out Chopper left with her. They both escaped. I sounded an alarm and everyone searched the base. Sabine's ship was gone.