Missing them part 2

Sabine: Ezra...

Ezra: Just forget it Sabine.

Sabine: Ezra, I love you. Why are you doing this?

Ezra: Because I want to protect you.

Sabine: How? By breaking my heart?

Ezra: No. I would never do that.

Sabine: Then why are you doing that now?

Ezra: Because I love you. I know I'll always be a jedi but not a Mandalorian. Your family hates me. I'm a Jedi and nothing can change that.

Sabine: Then I have nothing to do here after all. Goodbye street rat.

Ursa: Sabine!

Ezra: Fine traitor. You betrayed us just like you did your family.

Hera: Ezra?!

Sabine: I can't believe you'd say that to me! You are a worthless padawan.

Ursa: Sabine, stop.

Ezra: If that's how you feel, then we aren't meant to be. Get out of here and never come back.

Hera: Ezra!

Sabine: Fine. I'll go but don't expect me to come back or forgive you because I won't.

Ezra P.O.V
I saw Sabine leave. That's when I realized that I was horrible. I was so mean her and after what she said, I knew I would never see her again. She hates me, she left for good.

Kanan: Go to her.

Ezra: I can't. And even if I did, she would never forgive me.

Kanan: If she loves you, she will.

Sabine P.O.V
I left with my family and gave up Ezra and the crew. I was so sad for what Ezra said. Ezra didn't love me, he hates me.

~A week later~

I didn't eat, drink or do anything. All I did was cry and hoped to die. I got out of thought by a knock on my door.

Sabine: Go away mom. Leave me alone.

Ezra: It's me Sabine.

I turned around to see Ezra at the door.

Sabine: Ezra?

Ezra: Hi.

Sabine: Ezra!

I got out of bed and ran to his arms. I cried out and hugged him tightly.

Sabine: Ezra...I've missed you so much. I love you. I don't care what my family or anyone says about us. I love you for you. Please forgive me.

Ezra: I love you too. And you were right. Our race and history shouldn't matter because my love for you is everything. And I hope you forgive me for what I said.

Sabine: Of course I forgive you. Ezra, I'm going home. I want to be with you.

Ezra: About that, I kinda already moved here.

Sabine: No, we're going back to the Ghost now.

Ezra: What about your family?

Sabine: They can fight on their own. I have my own family.

Ezra: Then of we go but I have something to ask you. And I already talked to your mother.

Sabine: What?

Ezra: One, can you make me a Mandalorian?

Sabine: No because you're already a mando by heart.

Ezra: Okay. Two, will you marry me and make me happy?

Sabine: What?

Ezra: You heard me. Will you have a life next to me?

Sabine: Yes!

I kissed him and hugged him.

Ezra: I love you and promise to take your last name since I'm entering your clan.

Sabine: What if we make our own clan? The Ghost clan.

Ezra: I love it future Mrs. Bridger.

Sabine: Back to you Mr. Bridger.

{Edit made by me}

{Edit made by me}