Part 1 : Bryan

Welcome to the first chapter of a wolves tail🤗
I am so exited to write and write and write because this will be the only story I will be writing for a while😁
I really hope you enjoy it💓
And on with the story ...

----------------------------------------------

I woke up as I heard my alarm ring threw my ears , I reached over to my bed side table and grabbed my phone.

I turned the alarm of then stretched my arms. I always had a morning stretch , it helped me get out of bed in the mornings.

I got out of bed and walked towards my makeup table , i sat down and started doing my makeup.

1 hour later ...

I finished my makeup then started to brush my hair , I usually had my hair in a pony tail for school but I couldn't be bothered to so I just left it down , my hair was naturally straight so it looked like I straightened my hair.

I got up from my makeup chair and walked towards my wardrobe.
I opened the doors and looked around.
Mmmm .. what to wear.

I always took most time picking up what I wanted to wear for school , you can say that I'm the fussy dresser , and yes before you ask I'm also a fussy eater.

I finally chose some skinny blue jeans , a white belly top and my black jacket.
I got dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast.

There at the dinner table sat a stack of pancakes on my favourite plate that I had since I was a child.
I know right , cringy isn't it.
But my grandfather gave me that plate when I was a child so it was always special to me.

" Awe thanks mum " I said as I sat down at my seat.
" it's ok hunny , oh and we have to leave a little early today " she said while walking over to the cupboard and grabbing her coffee bottle.

" Oh whys that " I said as I took a few more bites out of my last pancake.
" because I've got a job interview today " she said while pouring coffee into the bottle.
" oh that's good then and I'm ready so that's fine with me " I replied as I took my last bite.

I stood up from my chair and walked towards the front door where I found my trainers.

I slid them on then ran upstairs, I grabbed my bag and my phone.
I walked down the stairs and opened the front door as my mum followed after me.

I opened the car door and got into it.
It only took 5 minutes to drive to my school so we were there in .. 5 minutes.

I got out of the car and said " bye mum see you after school " .
" yeah I'll pick you up here ok " she replied.
" yea ok " I said as I walked away towards the school gates.

" Hey Amelia " I heard a voice say.
I turned around to see my crush.
His name was Bryan , he had scruffy brown hair styled to spike up.
His eyes were as blue as the ocean and he had a habit of staring into your eyes to make you uncomfortable because there so beautiful.

I've heard rumours that he had a crush on me too and he teases me to because he knows that I know that he has a crush on me. Not sure if I understood what I just said but anyway.

" oh hey Bryan " I said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear nervously.
" So about the chemistry test today " he said as he giggled.

" Oh yea , Am I forgot about that aha " I said as I nervously giggled.
As you can tell I keep nervously giggling.
" So .. Have you found out yet ? " he asked as he looked at me and smiled.
" Found out what ? " I said confused.

" Well what I ment to say was have you joined the pack yet ? " he said.
" Wait what pack ? " I replied.
" Well I have to go , I'll catch you later " he said as he walked of.
Wait what pack was he talking about  and what am I going to be joining , I thought to myself.

723 words

Cast list

Amelia - Main character
Susana - Main characters mother
Bryan - Main characters crush / second main character

I hope you guys liked this chapter😁
Find out what happens when Amelia finds the truth🤔
So from now on this will be the only story I will be uploading on for a few months🤧
But it's gonna be good🤗

See ya next time👋🏼