Chapter 1 : The Secret

''Hey Skylar , come on or we're gonna be late '' said Aesha banging on my room door .

''Ok .......I'm coming !'' I replied grunting and rolling out of bed. After taking a shower Aesha and I skipped breakfast and hurried to the training ground for our assignments.
'' Where have you too been ? '' Lilly questioned ''What were you two doing ?'' She twirled around and her hazel eyes shun in the sun gaze.

''What ! .... nothing you know you're '' ...I'm cut off by Aesha.
''We can show what we we're doing '' Said Aesha grabbing my butt and pulling me close. As her long blonde hair rested on my shoulder.
''A...Aesha c...cut...it ou..out !'' I said feeling my cheeks get hot.
Lilly thumped Aesha on her forehead and huffed at her before rolling her eyes.
Lilly and Aesha are my best friends and the only persons who don't judge me for me .

''Alright troops divide yourselves into threes and continue your usual training duties! '' Yelled the comander ''You're dismissed! ''

As for the rest of the day we trained none stop . Aesha and I almost fainted from hunger . ''Hey guys can we please go now ....my feet cant much more of this '' I emphasized
''Where's Aesha ? '' Lilly turned around worriedly looking for Aesha and saw slumped over a bench. We both went over to pick her but Lilly didn't need my help.

''Hey , Skylar I'll see you later I should get Aehsa to bed.''Lilly said walking off with Aehsa (Her girlfriend )
''Alright I'll see you two later ...I bet you're gonna make Aesha pay for upsetting you '' I laughed walking passed her smiling .
''Skylar ....cut it out '' Lilly said as her face became flushed and red.
''Mhmmm...Lilly ..what happened? '' Aesha asked looking into Lilly's hazel eyes then to her lips .
''Aesha .....''Lilly beckoned Aesha to tilt her head up. They locked lips feverishly and hungrily .

''Um ....guys I'm still here '' I interrupted .They broke apart blushing and smiling none stop.
''We'll see you later at the slumber party in your room tonight '' Both replied.

They waved good bye as I went into my room and slumped down to the floor . ''I couldn't understand why everyone else has a partner but me '' Thinking to myself , I'm shortly cut off from my thoughts by a knock on my door.

'' Come in Charles " I said getting up and sitting on my bed.
''Who's Charles Skylar ?'' replied the man behind me
I turned around clenching my fists until they turned white ''What are you doing here James ? '' I stared at him
''Is that anyway to talk to your father ? He questioned

I huffed yelling ,''Get out of my room and stay out my life!''
''Your time is up , you have come of age and you must accept your duties and marry your mate'' my father replied turning away .
''I'm not interested , I don't like guys and im only seventeen '' I shouted as I hissed at him .
My father sighs looking over his shoulders '' I didn't come here to argue with you . I came to tell you your brother is dead ''

'' I don't care! , leave me alone !'' I growled at him and my nails became sharper and my teeth pointier.
''You have no regards for family ! '' his eyes changed colour
I grabbed his throat and lifted him off the floor .
'' If you ever ! come back here again i will kill you '' I sunk my nails into his neck and he squirmed trying to get free .

My room door swung up and Lilly and Aesha tackled me to ground and my father took his leef and fled.