EIGHTEEN

When Lauren woke up, she thought she only had a dream.

Camila Cabello was a dream. Her marriage was a dream. Her love was also a dream.

Her body temperature was no longer boiling hot. Her throat was no longer dry that caused pain when she gulped. She saw a glass of water on her nightstand. She grabbed it and it was still warm. She took the colourful tablets next to it and swallowed them all.

They were so bitter that made Lauren's tears dropped.

If it wasn't the name "Camila Cabello" as the register name, she would really think this all was a dream.

-

Lauren could only remember things from a day ago. She was sitting by the large window thinking of Camila. But then her sight suddenly went black. Some subtle moments that she couldn't identify which were a dream and which were real.

The tears dropping on her face were not hers. The teardrops were salty and sad.

The murmurs into her ears were begging her to take good care of herself.

And in her hand, the only warmth appearing in the chilly cold in her heart.

Her phone was out of battery and turned off automatically. But now it was charging./

And a tidy, no longer messy home.

Lauren went to the kitchen and saw smoke coming out from her cooking stove. She opened it and saw a bowl of chicken noodle soup..

Lauren's eyes were welling up with tears.

Her last memory was when she wanted to get up, the low blood sugar due to not eating for days made her fainted.

It was Camila. Camila was back.

Those scenes were not her delusions when she was sick. Camila had come back to their home, taken care of her, prepared food and tablets for her, cried to ask her to take good care of herself, and grabbed her hands tight not letting go...

"Camila!"

She shouted at the apartment which became emptier because Camila had gone. There was subtly voice coming back. Just like it was from her. same empty heart.

"Camila!" Lauren's tears running down her cheek. "Camila, come out! You are still here right? Can you come back? Please......"

-

The coming few days, Lauren was living like a body with no soul. But she wasn't not drinking or eating a bit like before she passed out, though she didn't intend to do it.

She had been thinking, if she passed out again, would Camila come back again? She would grab her hands tight and not let go this time. But thinking of the one day she passed out, she wasn't conscious anymore. So she finally decided to listen to Camila, to take good care of herself.

Therefore, she ate all the chicken noodle soup Camila cooked for her, she took all the medicines Camila prepared for her. By the time Lauren's flu got better, her mind was clearer. She was now so sure that she loved Camila, but she couldn't let her go like she did to Brad. Her heart was broken in both situation, but she just wanted to get Camila back and kiss her hard. She wouldn't let Camila leave her again, she would use her whole life to prove that.

Camila, I missed you.

The nights without Camila, Lauren rolled herself into a ball and tried to sleep. But she couldn't get rid of the loneliness and emptiness in her. Camila's scent in the room was disappearing. Her vanilla scent was no longer on her pillow. Day by day making Lauren more restless.