THREE

Camila was waken up by an intense gaze, she found Lauren staring intensely at her when she opened her eyes, grinned broadly towards her. "Woke? I don't know what kind of breakfast do you like so I made pancakes and bacon and sausages."

"Good." Suddenly remembered she was married yeaterday.

When Lauren got up, she had already put on her sweatshirt and a pair of shorts, showing her long, pale legs. Camila let out a relief that she didn't have to be embarrassed seeing Lauren naked. Even though she might be the only one feeling embarrassed.

The food was decorated nicely on plates and placed on the dining table. Camila took a bite of a sausage without hesitation.

"Thank you."

Lauren let out a laugh, pointing at the sausage, "You mean this?"

Didn't know why, the brunette blushed, "yeah."

"Then let me have a bite too."

Without thinking, Camila brought the sausage she had eaten to Lauren's mouth, and it filled Lauren's mouth fully. "Tastes good, the one you have eaten."

The brown haired girl's face turned red, she didn't even have a thought before feeding Lauren her sausage, she couldn't even utterly complete a sentence.

"Haha, I'm more interested in you now, Camz."

-

When they went back to Miami, Lauren moved all Camila's belongings to her house.

"Um..." but before she could say anything, the raven haired girl spoke, "We are married now, we should be living together."

Yeah, it sounded nothing wrong.

"How about my apartment?"

"Is it bought or rented?"

"Bought."

Lauren looked at her surprisely, "You bought it yourself?"

"Yeah, I've saved my money for lunch and dinner for months."

"Then how about rent it out? You will be moving in and living with me. You can also earn your own money."

"Sounds good, it will be wasted if I just leave it empty there."

"Good." Lauren grinned broadly. The brunette lost herself in the smile again.

"Have you.. um... have you talked to your parents?" she asked Lauren.

"Yes."

"They said...?"

"They didn't say anything, just wanted to have dinner with you if possible."

Nice, she hadn't even told her parents about that, how could she tell them she was married to a girl?

Lauren saw her worry on her face and spooned her in her arm, "Don't worry, I'll find one day and meet your mom and dad with you."

Camila smiled, she forgot Lauren wasn't like her ex-boyfriend who always made her confront alone.

"Do you mind if we are not going on a honeymoon?" Lauren asked her little new wife, Camila.

"You just have to stay with me at home."

Lauren chuckled because of Camila's words. That's strange, she didn't really like laughing or smiling that much.

Sleeping on the same bed, sometimes she would stare at Camila's face in tranquil, she didn't touch her. "What do you think two girls can do?" She told Camila this, but was it really like this? Hell no.

What she had is some adult games which could make both of them happy, but on the night they registered, she could see the insecure and nervousness on the brunette, she reassured her quietly, but Camila's relax look stimulated her pranking cells. "I like to sleep naked, do you mind?" Like to sleep naked? Hell no. Only if she had done something naughty before bed, she won't go to sleep naked.

Something surprised Lauren was, she didn't think about how simple minded and pure Camila was to believe her, looked at her throw out her thong with a blushed face, getting on bed obediently, and sleeping beside her obediently.

Her poor little wife didn't even know she was with her sweatshirt and panties on when she was sleeping.

Later on, the impulse of living with Camila is getting stronger and stronger. So when they were back to Miami she overbearingly moved all her stuff to her house. And her little wife who claimed hating people making decisions for her had just thought for a second, and obediently followed her, obediently moved in with her.

She thought, she had started falling in love with her little wife, Camila Cabello.

-

Camila didn't want to just be a housewife after marriage, no matter how exhausted she was after she was back to her hometown, she got up early in the morning and went to work. This made Lauren missing her at home, feeling guilty that they were not having a honeymoon. And she decided to cook a nice dinner for her woman.

When she heard the door unlocked, she rushed to the porch, "I was thinking I could go pick you up, but I don't know where you work, and I don't know if you want others to know you're married to a woman or not."

The brown eyed girl was shocked, didn't think about the green eyes girl would want to pick her up after work, she looked up and met with the gaze, smiling and said, "Idiot, we are married to each other!"

Camila walked into the dining room and froze when she saw the fancy dinner on the table, with two nice carved candles in the middle. Did her little wish finally come true?

After a long day working, there was someone waiting for you at home with a well-prepared meal, welcoming her into the house and chatting with her. She suddenly thought she won't regret this marriage.

Camila's silence was making Lauren nervous, "You don't like it? I just randomly cooked it, you know it's alright if we eat outside..."

Before the dark haired girl could finish her sentence, she found herself in the arms of the smaller girl, "Thank you." Thank you for marrying me, thank you for preparing a dinner and waiting for me at home.

"It... it's alright, it's only a dinner..." Lauren patted Camila's back stiffly, and missed the satisfying smile she was longing for.