TEN

Lauren left home angrily. Every step she stepped on the ground was so vigorous that she could feel the pain on her feet.

Camila Cabello had really gone too far. She could leave it alone that Camila didn't take her consideration for their apartment. But when they were arguing she said what she had no blanket to cover herself every night because of her, and what her sleeping posture was really bad...

THEN WHAT DID SHE WANT? Fine, she would go buy one more blanket, then one for each person would be perfect.

Talking about blanket, she thought of the Spongebob. The more she thought about it, the craftier the smile on Spongebob look. Just like it was laughing at their quarrel, that's really cunning! Comparing with it her Lennon was really pure and naive!

Lennon. Talking about Lennon, letting him staying alone with Camila wouldn't make something happen right?

Thinking, Lauren slowed down her pace. She turned and stared at the road she just walked, the direction to home.

Um, Camila had actually bought a set of bedclothes only right? That wasn't that serious to make her say "this is my home and not yours" right? Thinking of that she agreed that she was too much, let alone it was her who asked Camila to make herself home.

Lauren felt guilty from heart. She hadn't talked to Camila in that attitude since they married. Camila looked really hurt. But that was not her fault! It was Camila who insisted to buy that set of bedclothes making them argue. But it seemed like she was admitting it was her fault if she went home now...

Later, later she would be back!

-

Lauren picked up the glass of Tequila Sunrise in front of her. She shaked it lightly, making the residue on the bottom floats, mixing with the viridine green orange juice on the above. The tangerine looked like the Sun just rose behind the cloud during breaking dawn. It looked like, the view some mornings she sat at the balcony with Camila looking at the sky afar.

Tequila Sunrise, she was attracted by this name since she saw it on the menu. It made her remembered every morning looking at Camila's beautiful sleeping face during daybreak.

Making sure there was less than 5% alcohol, she ordered the drink in a prepotent tone because of her excitement. When she got the drink, she loved that colour. It was like her yellow and Camila's red, mixing slightly creating a blending but comfortable tangerine. The first sip she took, the sweet smell of red pomegranate was fleeing in her nose. Coming up was the little sourness of orange, but both mixing into an amazing taste swirling at the tip of her tongue. Until the back of her tongue, she could finally taste the tequila wine. Not thinking too much, Lauren swallowed it.

It was like, it was the life of Camila and her in the front, even though it was a bit sour, sweetness occupied a large proportion. For the wine taste at the back, the provoking taste was like their argue, making her feel uncomfortable, wanting to spill it out. But still, she accepted it and swallowed. Her eyebrows furrowed after she swallowed that, surprised by the sweetness that was still swirling, the tequila taste had already gone.

Just like now as she felt better, thinking of Camila falling asleep on the recliner a few times after the first, thinking of the movies they decided to watch together, thinking of the choice of dinner Camila requested for tomorrow night...

She suddenly wanted to go home, wanted to go back to Camila and her home.

-

Deftly opening the door, Lauren suspended at the lights that were on. Entering she saw Camila laying on the couch. She was afraid what had happened so she rushed to check.

Smooth breath, steady rising and falling chest. Lauren sighed and relaxed, Camila was just sleeping. Her hair scattered on the couch, only a lock left on her cheek. It was messy but cute, was she waiting for her?

Lauren couldn't help but giggled, did Camila really not like sleeping on a bed? Always sleeping on the recliner in the balcony or on the couch. If Spongebob could make her sleep more on bed, then just let her use that.

Camila heard Lauren's voice, she frowned more. She tightened her grip on Lennon, muttering Lauren's name.

Lauren saw this and carried Camila in her arms. At the moment Lennon fell on the ground from Camila's hand, but Lauren acted like she didn't care and brought Camila into the bedroom. Camila slightly opened her eyes. She froze when she saw Lauren, but quiet after she whispered Lauren's name. Only her small hands gripping Lauren's collar tight.

It was better to sleep on bed right. After putting down Camila, Lauren jokingly said this. She covered Camila with blanket. Looking relaxed as if the argue in the evening never existed.

Camila looked at Lauren immobile, loosening her hands but grabbing tight again, slowly speaking, "You're back?"

"Yeah. I'm back."

"I..." Camila said biting her lower lip. "I, I'm sorry. I should have discussed with you. I... If the things arrive, can you please go send them back with me..." Camila closed her eyes and said those in one breath. Opening one eye to peek at Lauren after saying.

Lauren silenced. But then she laughed, rubbing the messy hair on Camila's head when she slept on the couch. "If Spongebob can make you sleep more on the bed then just buy it!"

She was going to change her clothes after saying but Camila was still gripping on her clothes. Camila sat up and said in a low voice, "Don't... go... I've been waiting for a while..."

"I'm just changing."

Camila nodded hearing it and loosened her grip.

-

At dawn, Lauren kept muttering which woke Camila up. Camila frowned but not wanting to open her eyes.

Lauren had a habit of talking in her dream, but just a little. Camila could sleep without being disturbed after she adapted it. But she didn't know was it because the emotions were on a roller coaster yesterday, causing the dream extremely furious. Lauren ended up talking for the whole night, making Camila didn't sleep well.

"...... Tequila Sunrise Cheers!" Lauren yelled excitedly.

Camila put her hand on her forehead. Tequila Sunrise? Did Lauren go drinking last night? But fine she's not questioning about this, she just wanted to sleep.

"...... Tequila Sunrise again!"

"......" Camila shot open her eyes in anger, yelling at Lauren, "Hey! You have to pay for renewals!"

"...... Oh.... I have to pay... Then it's alright..." The woman yelling and muttering finally shut her mouth.

Camila's now focus was on the less than 5 centimetres distance between Lauren and her. And the arm Lauren put around her waist. She opened her mouth slightly in surprise.

Normally when Lauren slept with her, even though they were on the same bed, there was no obvious separate line on it but they would be on their own side. But today... Even, their legs were crossed and Lauren's leg was clinging to Camila's.

Where was Lennon? Camila struggled out of Lauren's arms and found him on the floor, with Bobby next to him.

Picking up Lennon for Lauren and put it on aside the headboard, picking up Bobby again and patted the dust. There was something messing in her heart. She couldn't go back to sleep anymore.