Chapter One

Picture: Daniel

-----

I was closing my eyes, so I didn't really see how her face turned out.

She pushed me away, letting my butt hit hard against the ground. Judging by her eyes, she was angry, but she was also blushing. I can't decide whether it was a good thing or not.

"What did you do that for?!" she exclaimed with anger and confusion. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were pinkenning. I stood up immediately and brushed my pants. A gush of wind blew, making dead leaves fall from the trees. One got caught in her brown, wavy hair that fell just below her shoulders. I giggled as I took the leaf off her hair. By the way she bit her upper lip, I can tell that she was embarrassed.

"Sorry," I mumbled. I couldn't bear to look at her face after what I've done, so I ended up staring at her white dollshoes with a huge pink ribbon. "They wouldn't give me my Chocwink bar unless I kiss you."

I could feel her mood change by the way she spoke, "Chocwink? I love Chocwinks!"

I lifted my head and saw a pretty happy face. "Look, I will forgive you, but only if you share some with me."

Share my Chocwink bar, with her. Should I? It's my money. It would be unfair! But on the other hand, if I hadn't kissed her then I would have no share of the chocolate.

I sighed. "Fine, follow me." I said lousily. I walked back to the meanies who were laughing their butts off at the moment. The girl skipped happily behind me.

"Now give me my chocolate," I demanded. The two pairs of eyes jumped from the girl and back to me. They were playfully puckering their lips, attempting to tease me.

"Look who has a girlfriend," Jack irked, then they started making those annoying kissing sounds.

The girl beside me clenched her fists. She took a deep breath fiercely and started shouting. "I am not his girlfriend! I've never even met him before. Now give the boy back his chocolate!"

Silly girl, you don't know what you're doing, I thought.

The meanies laughed even loudly than before. "Now give the boy back his chocolate, cute." Randy mocked. *sigh*. I think I was too used to this situation that I wouldn't be, at all, surprised if they didn't give me back my chocolate.

"Make us, girlie," Randy said as he messed up the girl's perfectly combed hair.

Oh no. If there's one thing I know about girls it's that they don't want their hair messed up.

The girl's face was pinkenning again. I give up. I should've known that I would not end up eating that delicious chocolate bar.

"Let's just go," I mumbled, soft enough for the girl to hear. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist.

"Wait," she said. Ah, I lost all my interest. This is hopeless.

The meanies were still laughing. I don't see why they were still laughing, there's nothing funny.

She stood still, and took a deep breath. She started moving her lips peculiarly. She pursed her lips towards Randy, who was holding the chocolate bar.

"Arghk Pbtfu!"

A glob of saliva flew out from her mouth and landed directly on Randy's ugly eyes, making him drop the chocolate bar.

My eyes widened indefinitely and my mouth hung open. I was struck with awe. I didn't know girls can do that! A young girl, at that. I thought girls find spitting gross, but this girl right here, doesn't. She is amazing.