Chapter 28

*Four months later*
Seven months. I am seven months pregnant and alone. Niall is off on tour with the boys until next week, so is Perrie. We finally got married a couple weeks ago. Elizabeth is now talking and forming sentences and I have never been more excited. Our new flat is wonderful and I love it. I do miss Faith because she moved back to Ireland after her and Jake broke up.

I also miss Dylan but he is moving to London soon. Mum and I are still not talking and I don't plan on talking to her soon. The nurseries are all ready for the triplets arrival and Elizabeth was happy when she got to help. Bethany and Harry have gotten pretty serious, and I am closer to her. I mean she is dating my best friend. Bethany gets along well with everyone and it's very exciting and I just love her to pieces.

Liam and Danielle did break up and I cried when I found out. Honestly. I loved Danielle like she was my sister and I feel like she's gone. I still talk to her, but can hardly see her. Bethany is coming over today and we are going to have a sleepover. Elizabeth is really excited. I'm pretty sure Bethany is her favorite.

"Scarlett?" I heard from the living area.

"In the kitchen." I shout back. Bethany walked in and smiled.

"Hey." She said as she sat on a stool.

"Hello gorgeous." I said as I got her a glass of water.

"Thank you." She said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

"So how are you?" She asked and took a sip of water.

"I could be better." I stated and sigh.

"Dr.Robert said I could go into labor at any moment." I said and she nodded.

"What is the code word?"

"Watermelon." She giggled and looked at my stomach.

"You look like a watermelon." She joked and we laughed together.

"When are you due?"

"October eleventh."

"But you could pop at any moment?" Bethany asked in amazement. I nod.

"Damn." I smiled.

"Exactly." We giggled and walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"We are so boring." I said and Bethany giggled and nodded.

"Agreed." We giggled again as I got up to get Elizabeth.

I walked into Elizabeth's room, picked her up, and carried her downstairs.

"Bethany." Elizabeth said and smiled. Bethany stood up and held her on her hip.

"Hey sweetheart." She said and kissed her forehead. Elizabeth rested her head on Bethany's chest and giggled.

"Well you guys are cute." I said and giggled.

Bethany and I made some small talk until it was finally dinner time. We put the pizza in the oven and sat at the island waiting. I heard the front doo open and jumped up. I walk around the corner and looked toward the door.

"NIALL!" I yell and run into his arms.

"Hello my queen." He says and kisses my forehead.

"What are you doing back early?" I asked and hugged him.

"I wanted to be with you and Elizabeth." He said and I smile.

"Bethany is here." I said and he shrugged.

He let's go of me and walks towards the kitchen. I start to close the door before a foot stops it. I look out and saw everyone. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Louis, and Perrie. I smile and hug them all.

"I missed you guys."

"We missed you too!" They say in unison and start piling into the house.

After eating pizza and deciding on a movie we finally all relax. Until a sudden pain shoots through my body.

"Watermelon!" I yell and everyone jumps up.

~Guys I'm so sorry it's short. I have just been busy with school, and another fan Fic I have been writing and ugh. Life is so complicated lol. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and there is only two chapters left! :o The story is coming to a close. But we will finally get to meet Nathan, Brady, and Lannie :D! I will be updating soon. Don't forget to comment and vote. Much love! <3~