Chapter 16

I looked at Niall shocked. I can't even process what he just said. I mean yes I want him back and yes I think it would be for the best. But I can't find the words to say. My mind is working but my mouth isn't. I nod my head as a tear formed in my eyes.

"Yes." I say and he wraps me up in a hug.

I missed this so much and can't believe this is happening. Quite honestly I am taken away with all of this. But now Elizabeth will have her daddy and we can start things slow. He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"I have missed this." He says and kisses my forehead again.

"Me too." I whisper and smile.

I get up and walk in the bathroom. I wash my makeup off, wash my face, brush my teeth, and pull my hair up in a messy bun. I walk back to the room and walk into the closet. I grab a white T-shirt and some pink and blue plaid pajama pants. Niall takes off his pants and shirt. I look at him. God I really missed this.

I smile and hurry under the covers. Niall turns on the ceiling fan for me and snuggles up beside me. We spend the rest of the night talking about us. I guess the part of us taking it slow was forgotten because we definitely are not taking this slow.

The next morning I woke up and stirred around. I feel Niall's arms wrapped around me. I look over and smile. I forgot about almost everything that happened last night. But I am glad it happened. I slowly turn around and come face to face with Niall. He is snoring silently. I unhook his arm from around my waist and crawl out of bed. I pull on my shirt and pajama pants.

I walk into Elizabeth's room.

"Daddy and I are living together again." I whisper in her ear as I pick her up.

I place her on the changing table and change her diaper. I put on her 'I love daddy' onesie and walk downstairs. I place her in her high chair as I make her some baby cereal. I give her the food and sit at the dining room table. I smile as I think about last night.

I am super happy we are back together and this is healthy for Elizabeth. I look at Elizabeth and she is banging her hands on the top of the high chair.

"Okay goober eat your food." I smile and walk towards her.

She finishes eating and I clean her up. She is the messiest person ever I swear. I pick her up and walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and place her in her bouncy thing. I hear the bedroom door open and soon enough Niall was down stairs.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he sat beside me. I giggle.

"Good morning." I say and lay my head on his chest.

He plays with my hair as we watch Elizabeth. I am very glad I have this back.

~Hey everyone! I am sorry that this is a short update but I have been busy and thought you guys deserve a small update at least. Oh yeah I forgot, thanks guys for 1000 reads! I can't believe I already have 1K reads. Thank you guys for everyone who has read the story and to celebrate I have decided on a contest.

Okay so in a couple chapters I am bringing in the boys. I need a girlfriend for Harry. There will be 1st 2nd & 3rd place.

1st place- You will be the girlfriend, Scarlett's best friend, plus you get a special shout out. Along with that you will get to help write the chapter when you are introduced. On top of that you also get the first chance on picking my next big surprise.

2nd place- You get a special shout out and help write the chapter when I bring in the boys.

3rd place- You get a special shout out and you will be the new neighbor.

Okay so here is what you have to do. You have to follow me here on wattpad or twitter @SarahOShields (I will follow back to be fair), then inbox me, tweet me, comment, or dm me the story of how you and Harry meet. It can be anything from a party to a simple restaurant. Heck you guys could have even met at a concert. Just give me your best ideas.

If you do not follow me on wattpad or twitter your entry will automatically be deleted. This contest will start from the moment I publish this chapter and last one week. So bring in your entry and may the best 'meeting' win! Good luck to anyone and everyone!
Much love. <3~