Chapter 25

"Scarlett get the hell up!" Perrie shouted. I threw the pillow at her and heard her mumble something.

"Goodness Scarlett just get up!" Perrie shouted again.

"Why!" I yelled.

"We gotta go to the wedding planners today." She says and I shot up.

"Holy mother of myself I forgot!" I exclaim and run into the bathroom.

After having my usual morning sickness, I stand up and hop into the shower. I let the hot water run over me and quickly wash my hair, and body. I jump out, quickly drying myself off. I wrap my hair up and run back into my bedroom. I quickly pull on a bra, underwear, my light blue long sleeve shirt, white skinny jeans, and silver flip flops. I plug in my curling iron and start on my makeup.

After I do my makeup and curl the ends of my hair I am ready. I grab my purse, phone, and keys. I meet Perrie in the kitchen, grab an apple, and her hand.

"Let's go." I mutter and head towards the living room. Niall and the others sit playing just dance.

"We will be back." I said and head out the door.

"Scarlett you forgot Niall and Eleanor." Perrie says and I curse under my breath.

"Stay here." I say and walk back inside.

"Um Niall and Eleanor lets go." I say as sweet as possible. Niall looks at me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks.

"Um I'm pregnant. I'm going through a stage. Just get in the bloody car." I say and head outside.

I hear Niall say something to Harry and then the door closes. Lord I hope Harry takes care of Elizabeth. I sigh as Niall makes me get in the passenger seat.

"I can drive you know." I said.

"Yeah I know. But you shouldn't." He says and smiles.

I smile back and sigh again, laying my head on the window. Within about thirty minutes we finally arrive at the wedding planners.

"Ready?" Perrie asks and I nod.

"Ready." I say with a smile. Mood swings are so much fun! We all walk inside and are greeted by a middle aged woman.

"Hello. Do you have an appointment?" She asks with her best fake smile.

"Horan." Niall says and the lady types something in the computer.

"Niall and Scarlett?" The lady asks and we both nod.

"If you will please take a seat Olivia will be ready in a moment." She says and we all take a seat.

"I'm already bored." I announce and sigh.

"It will be okay baby. Promise." Niall says and grabs my hand for reassurance.

I honestly don't think so and I feel like I have been here forever.

"I don't want a wedding planner." I said while standing up.

"What?" Niall asks and stands up beside me.

"You heard me lets go." I said and walked out the door.

We don't need a stupid wedding planner, I can do this myself. I heard footsteps behind me and feel Niall's hand around my arm. He spins me around and my head lands on his chest.

"Are you sure?" He asks and kisses the top of my head. I nod slowly.

"Okay then let's go." He says and helps me into the car.