Chapter 21

"I'm sorry Scarlett. I was gonna tell you tonight but they came early." He says looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I know it's not your fault. But I really wish I would have known ahead of time." I said with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry." Niall says again pulling me towards his chest.

"I forgive you." I say and mean it.

"Positive?"
"Positive." He kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Now lets get ready for that dinner." He said and I mumble under my breath.

I really don't wanna go, I just wanna sit at home.

"Niall. I don't wanna go." I admit.

"Why?" He asks and sits back beside me.

"I just wanna stay at home and rest. I'm kinda tired." I say and lay back. He nods and kisses my forehead.

"Okay baby. I will go tell the others."

"Thanks." I close my eyes and hear him leave the room.

*Niall's POV*
I knock slightly on the door down the hall. Eleanor answers the door.

"Hey what's up?" She asks.

"Can you all meet me in the living room? Please?" I asked. She nodded and closed the door.

I walked downstairs and knock on Harry and Liam's door.

"Hey man." Liam said.

"Hey can we all talk in the living room?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure."

I walk into the living room and wait for everyone. They all piled in and sat around me.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Guys Scarlett doesn't wanna go tonight." I said and sighed.

"Why not?" Eleanor asked.

"She's tired." I said.

"Well then when are you gonna propose again?" Perrie asked.

"I am probably gonna do it tomorrow." I said and smiled.

"How?" Harry asked.

"Okay guys here's the plan." I said and explained the plan.

Everyone agreed and nodded.

"That's excellent." Perrie squealed.

"She will be thrilled." Eleanor said.

"I hope." I said honestly.

"She will be. It's very thoughtful. There is no way she could say no." Liam said and I smiled.

"Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it." They all nodded and smiled.

"We are more then happy to help." Eleanor says and smiles.

I smile back and stand up.

"Well everyone please help yourself to anything you like. I'm gonna take care of the plan and Scarlett." I said and walked towards the stairs.

"Can I go with you? Please?" Perrie begged. I shrugged.

"Sure. I'm just gonna grab my keys." I said and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked in and Scarlett was fast asleep. I grab my keys and walk back downstairs.

"Eleanor will you please take care of Elizabeth and Scarlett?" I asked.

"Of course." She said and smiled. I smile back and walk towards the door. Perrie walks out towards my car.

"We will be back!" I announce and close the door.

Perrie and I hurry in the car and head towards the store.

*Scarlett's POV*
Oh god. I hurry and jump out of bed and run towards the bathroom. I kneel down and puke my guts out. I hate this and this pregnancy is gonna be miserable. I finally finish and brush my teeth. I walk downstairs and nobody is around.

I walk into the kitchen and see Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Elizabeth, and Eleanor sitting around the table.

"Hey Scarlett." Eleanor said with a smile.

"Hi." I mumbled and sit beside her.

"Mama." Elizabeth coos.

"Hi baby girl." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"Where is Niall?" I asked.

"Perrie and him went to the store." Liam said and I nod.

"When will they be back?" I asked.

"About one hour." Harry said and took an apple. I nod and stand up.

"I'm sorry guys but I really don't feel good. Elizabeth wanna come with mama?" I asked and she nodded.

"Eleanor?" I asked.

She looked shocked but nodded. We walked up to my room and sat on my bed.

"Eleanor can we talk?" I ask and turn on the tv. She looks at me, mouth open.

"Of course." She said.

I feel weird and I know she does too. I hardly ever talk to Eleanor, I'm more close with Perrie so I talk to her more.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone. I mean you can not." I said.

"Of course Scarlett. You can trust me." She says and I become nerves.

"Well I kinda think that Niall and I should try again and get married before the triplets come. But I don't know how to say this to him." I say and she smiles.

"Just think about it a couple days and ask him next week." She said.

I agreed and we talked some more.

~Hey guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update! I have been very busy but I didn't forget about you guys. I hope you guy enjoy this chapter and I will update soon. <3~