Chapter 6

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. I didn't remember anything. I look down and see Niall playing with his thumbs. I look to the side and see a baby. My baby. Then I remembered 'She lost too much blood.' I look over at Niall.

"N-Niall." I stuttered. His head shot up and he ran up beside me.

"Scarlett baby are you okay." He exclaimed. I nodded my head. He kissed my forehead.

"I have to go get a doctor I will be right back." He said and started to walk out of the room.

"Wait." I whispered. He turned around and raised his eyebrow. I looked over at our baby.

"Elizabeth gets to meet mommy after doctor checks on her." Niall said and walked out.

I smiled and looked at Elizabeth she was squirming around and kicking her feet.

"Good to see you're okay." Dr.Smith said. I looked at him, nodded and smiled.

"You lost a lot of blood when little Elizabeth came." He simply explained.

"I remember that much." I whispered.

"We had to put you in immediate surgery and Elizabeth in surgery also."

I looked at him as tears flooded my eyes.

"W-why?" I managed to spit out.

"Nothing serious she was just born with a extra hand." Dr.Smith.

I looked over at Niall who was nodding his head. Relief over came me and I sigh.

"We need to run a couple tests on you and then you can be discharged." I nodded my head as Dr.Smith called in a nurse to help me.

They took me to a room and tested my blood, urine, and made me do the simple memory test type thing. When I finished all of my test I filled out the birth certificate and went to the waiting room to see my family while I waited for the text results.

"I am glad you are alright." Mom said as she wrapped me up in a hug.

"We were all worried about you." Faith added.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Four days." Mom said.

I made the 'O' shape with my mouth and walked back to my room. I went to the crib like thingy and looked at Elizabeth. She's beautiful. She has blue eyes like mine and brown hair like Niall's. Color wise that is. I am a natural brunette but Niall and I both dye our hair blonde. She had the dark brown like Niall but the thickness like mine. Niall came over and side hugged me.

"She was 7 pounds 4 ounces. 16 inches." Niall said. I nodded and looked at her.

My eyes begin to water I look at Niall and cry.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Our baby is here. We can finally be one big happy family." I mumbled. Niall kissed the top of my head. I am so happy I get to share this experience with him.

"Mrs.Horan your test results are negative so you are discharged." A nurse said.

I nodded and Niall got out a suitcase with my clothes in it. I pulled on my blue jeans, white long sleeve shirt, my black coat with the fur trimming the hood, and my black boots. I walk over to Elizabeth and pick her up. She opens her eyes and looks at me. I smile in 'awe'. I had to change her diaper for the record I didn't like it one bit.

Then I got to put her in an outfit. So exciting. I put her in a brown onesie that had reindeer all over it, white socks, and a black jacket. I kissed her forehead as I wrapped her in a couple blankets. I found her carseat and strapped her in. I look at Niall and smile.

"Look how cute she is." I stated. Niall looked and smiled.

"My queen and princess." He said and kissed me on my lips.

I smiled this is wonderful my dreams are slowly coming true. Niall carried the diaper bag and carseat, I carried the suitcase, and mom carried all my cards and gifts. We all walked out of the hospital, as we walked to the car I saw people in their car doing the 'awe' signs and such.

We finally made it to Niall's car and Niall buckled in Elizabeth and I crawled around to the other side and buckled myself in. Mom put all my stuff in the trunk for me and they all told me goodbye. I waved at them as Niall put the keys in the ignition and backed out of the parking spot. We made our way home. Our home, one big happy family.

"What time was she born?" I asked looking at Niall.

"5:15 am" Niall said as he slowed down for a red light.

"What day was it exactly?"

"December 20th."

Today was Christmas Eve! I bet this was the best present my family could ask for. Me being okay and healthy. We finally made it home. Niall helped me out of the car and he got the stuff out of the trunk while I got Elizabeth. Niall unlocked the door and I carried in Elizabeth and smiled.

"We're home." I said looking down at Elizabeth she squirmed and kicked her legs.

I smiled while I took her in her room, took her out of her carseat and sat in the rocking chair rocking her back and forth. Niall walked in and sat on the floor beside me. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

~That cliff hanger must have been a pain. I didn't want you guys waiting much longer so I decided to update today. I update again tomorrow or Tuesday. I know I am not the best writer ever but I am trying my best to make this the best story ever. Trust me I have a bunch of ideas. I hope you enjoy this chapter. <3~