Chapter 20

"Hey Scarlett!" Harry nearly screams. I see each of the boys along with Perrie and Eleanor.

"Hey guys." I said as they all piled inside.

"Where's Niall and Elizabeth?" Liam asked.

"Maura's." I said and sat down.

"Oh." He said and sat on the couch.

"So where are you guys staying?" I asked.

"Niall said we are staying here." Perrie said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Fun." I said.

I never seen the boys for a long period of time and this should be interesting. I have had Eleanor and Perrie stay over a couple times and that was a handful.

"Will you guys excuse me." I said and walked upstairs.

I got my phone out and dialed Niall's number, after a couple rings he answered.

"Hey."

"Hi Niall. The boys are here."

"Already?"

"Yeah. I don't know where to let them stay."

"Put Zayn, Louis, Perrie, and Eleanor in the guest room upstairs. Then Harry and Liam in the guest room downstairs."

"Okay."

"I am on my way home. I should be there in about ten minutes."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and sighed.

How the hell is this suppose to work? I walk back downstairs and greet our guests once again.

"Sorry guys I was calling Niall." I said and sat down beside Eleanor.

"Did he tell you we were coming over?" Louis asked and I shook my head.

"Do you want us to leave while you guys discuss it?" Perrie asked.

"Oh no. No. You guys are fine." I said and meant it.

Before Perrie can respond Niall walks through the door Elizabeth fast asleep on his shoulder.

"Hi guys." He says with a smile.

"Hi." We all said.

"Um Scarlett will you help me with something upstairs?" Niall asked and I nodded. I stood up and followed him into Elizabeth's room.

"When were you gonna tell me?" I asked as soon as he places Elizabeth in her crib.

"Tonight. They was not suppose to be here until tomorrow." He said and followed me into our room.

I closed the door and sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry Scarlett. I just thought you would love having them over." He said and sat beside me.

"I'm not mad. I'm actually glad. I just wish I would have known so I could of prepared the rooms." I say and he smiles.

"I already did." He said and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes baby."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and we walked back downstairs.

"You are pregnant!" Perrie yelled.

"Um yeah how did you find out?" I asked.

"Your ultrasound is right here." She said and held it up.

"Oh yeah." I mumbled. She smiled and continued looking at the ultrasound.

"When did you find out?" Harry asked.

"Yesterday." I said.

"Well." Louis said.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Excited and scared." I said.

"Why scared?" Eleanor asked.

"It's triplets." I said and they all gasped.

"Oh my god." Perrie squealed.

"Four little munchkins!" She yelled and I smiled.

"I think this is the most exciting news we have heard in forever." Eleanor said.

"I bet." I mumbled.

"When was you guys gonna tell us?" Perrie asked.

"Tonight." Niall said and I nodded.

Perrie passed around the ultrasound and everyone looked in 'aw'. Oh shot. I still gotta tell mom and Faith. I look at Niall.

"Did you tell Maura?" I asked and Niall shook his head.

"I thought you would have wanted to." He says and I nod.

"I do thanks." I whispered and he smiled.

"So um where will we be staying?" Eleanor asked.

"Louis Zayn Perrie and Eleanor upstairs guest room. Harry and Liam downstairs guest room." I said and smiled.

"Oh and there is two beds in the upstairs one." I added.

They smiled and thanked me as Harry and Niall went and got their suitcases. When Harry and Niall got back inside we all went our separate ways to get ready for dinner.

"I think this will fun." I said. Niall smiled and nodded.

"They are here for a month." He said.

"What!?"

~Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will be updating in the next couple days or so. So what do you think about the boys staying for a month? How do you think this will work? Well anyway enjoy <3~