Till Death ₪ XLIV

Chris

Brielle went to the doctors appointment without me, I wanted to go and she didn't even ask me just packed the kids up and left . I wasn't feeling any better, I wasn't feeling any worse it was all the same . I was hungry, it's hard as hell navigating around with the main fucking limbs fucked up and broken . At the top of the stairs I grabbed my crutches and began to work my way down the stairs, I loss my footing and fell down 20 marble steps .  I never cried so hard in my life, I couldn't move . A nigga needed that Life Alert shit . My phone was upstairs, the couch seemed so far away . I laid there for fucking two hours, till Brielle came back .

"What happen !" she said running over to me

"Don't touch me, what does it look like I fell down the fucking stairs been laying here for two damn hours ."

"You can't lay here Chris ."

"I have to piss so bad ."

"Get up, come on ." she said picking me up off my floor

"Fuck, Brielle !" I said as she gripped her hand on my chest

"I'm sorry !"

"Don't touch me please !"

"Chris you have to get up, either I do it or I call the ambulance ."

"Get a pillow, let me roll over on it . Then lifted up my shoulder slowly, then get my crutches ."

Brielle did exactly what I said, I slowly made my way to the couch . I'm not moving off this bitch .

"I can't fucking live like this, you don't understand . I don't even want to talk about it anymore, what's going on with my son ?"

She hesitated "He's . . . He's ."

"He's what ?" I got scared

"He's a she ."

"Brielle stop playing it is too late in the pregnancy for you to be coming up with that lie ."

She started laughing "I'm just trying to put a smile on your face . Other than that though he's fine baby, it won't be long now ."

I groaned a"Baby ."

"What ?"

"Come here I need you ."

"Oh now you need me ?" she said waddling over

"I was thinking maybe we get a family picture before you pop, just incase I let you go through with your tubes ." I massaged her feet

"Just incase huh ?"

"Yeah ." I said kissing her feet

"Chris stop ."

"Baby you know you want to, when I was in that hospital bed I seen it in you eyes you wanted to get at me . I ain't touch you sexually in six months . I miss your touch, I miss your body, I miss your moan ."

"Chris ." She whined

"You know if I wasn't hurt I'd have a better chance at persuading you right ?"

"You will get yours ."

"I'm not trying to be selfish, but I want it now . You know I'm always gentle when you pregnant ."

"Chris ."

Her stomach is so big, pain or no pain I would've gotten on top of her but Little Man is in the way . I'll get her later . When she go take a shower, that ass is mine . I waited and waited, then knocked out . I waited so damn long I went to sleep and fucked the shit out of her in my dreams . Still ain't nothing better than the real thing .

Brielle

I can't wait to drop this baby and tie these tubes, I'm done with kids . I really want to believe I'm doing the right thing, I'm too young to be having damn near ten kids all I ever wanted was three . I was blessed enough to have a set of twins and one additional . I'm about to have five kids, I don't want to be like that Duggar heifer raising an entire farm of kids . I want to live for myself, take some time for Brielle . I have my baby girl, I would have loved for this one to be a girl but it's okay I still have Kataleah .

"Chris ." I called out to him but he didn't answer

I looked down from the top of the stairs and he was knocked out, I don't want him hurting himself anymore it's best he keep his ass down there .

I stayed up looking at my stomach in the mirror, the baby was kicking . My thoughts were interrupted when Chris phone started ringing, it was a blocked number so I ain't answer . It called a minute later, then two more when I didn't answer . Shit was getting on my nerves so I picked up .

"Chris don't be mad at me please, don't hang up let me explain . I didn't mean for things to get like this, things were getting hard for me . I didn't mean for this to happen, the story wasn't my idea - ." The phone was snatched from whoever was talking

"Don't sugar coat nothing for this asshole . Hello ?"

The other voice was placed back on the phone "Chris, please believe me . I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to get like this I'm grateful for what you did I really am . I really liked our friendship, -." The girl was cut off again

"You wanted her pussy all you had to do was ask, you tricking her off like she some hoe giving her a weak ass kiss leading her on . Making her feel like shit thinking about them ugly ass kids of yours ." The aggressive one spoke again

"Stop dammit, I'm trying to talk to him . Chris please, can you at least say something ?"

A range of vile emotions poured into me as I finally spoke up .

"Bitch who the fuck are you ?"