Till Death ₪ XXVI

Chris

"Ava, what you doing baby ?"

I have a couple of hours to go before Brielle drives me out to the jail, I decided to talk to kids one by one youngest to oldest before I go .

"Nothing daddy ." she said playing with X in her room

"Daddy is about to go away some where, I don't how long I'm going to be gone ."

She immediately stopped playing with him and got up to stand between my legs for me to pick her up . "You going away forever ?"

"No, I might be back by night or in a couple days and maybe couple weeks . I don't know for sure ."

"Daddy I don't want you to go at all, I cried so bad when we were at Uncle Keeis house ."

"You cried really bad for daddy ?"

"I sure did, cause I love you very much and mommy wouldn't let me see you ."

"Baby she had a good reason I wouldn't be mad at mommy, but I promise I'll be back and when I do I'm going to give you a lot of kisses and call you my pretty girl . That sound good ?"

She giggled "Yeah ."

"Can you be a big girl for daddy and not cry ?"

"I'll try ."

"Alright, as long as you try . Give me kiss ."

"Bye daddy ." she kissed me

"I'm not going anywhere yet baby, I'll see you later ."

I decided to knock Josiah and Caeden out at once, I grabbed Josiah and brought him into Caeden's room .

He was laughing all the way "Daddy, put me down ." Josiah said

"Listen, I need to tell you something . I'm going away and I don't know how long I'm going to be gone for, it won't be for long I promise ."

"You going to come back and play with us ?" Josiah asked

"Yes, we'll play all day . I'll take you out to Chuck E. Cheese or something, you going to help your mommy while I'm gone ?"

"I always do !" he said

"Good boy, you going to be nice to Ava right ?" I said directing myself to Caeden

"Yes daddy ."

"You better, now give me a kiss . I love you guys ."

Mijo already heard this speech already, I'll hit him up when we drop them off at her parents house . We're taking thier car cause it's plain and nobody will look twice at it thinking I'll be getting out of it . I spent my last hour with Brielle, we laid on the couch together she hid in my chest as I carressed her in my arms .

"Do you love me ?" she asked

"Why would you ask me that if you already know ?"

"I wanted to hear you sayit, I want you to leave ."

"I'm not going to be gone for long baby ."

"I know, but I don't like being without you ."

"I'll be back, pretend I'm going on the road ."

"When you're on the road you're free, where you going you can't do nothing ."

"You got to stop worrying about me, I'm going to be fine . You, Keeis, and the kids are going to Puerto Rico while I'm gone . I'm flying you home to see any family you have left over there, even if you don't have family over there I want you to go and have a good time . Take your mind off me, take the kids mind off me, and go show them what home is really like ."

"Why Keeis going ?"

"So you can get a day to yourself and go to the spa, can you do this for me ? I don't care what you have planned over here, cancel it cause you going ."

She giggled "Okay, we'll go . It's not going to be fun for me though if I'm thinking about you ."

"Don't, you need to go destress . Do this for me ."

"Alright, let's get this over with ."

"I can't get no nookie though ? We still have time ."

She laughed "Fine, make it quick ." she said heading up the stairs

"Baby, you know damn well ain't nothing quick about mines ." I said running up after her

Brielle

"You ready babe ?" I shouted from down stairs as I already had the kids buckled up in the car

I have to keep telling myself this is only temporary, you can knock Chris off his game but you can't hold him down . I really hope that what he says is true, about this only lasting for maybe a day or a couple of weeks or so you know how the cops are . If they try and bullshit him locking him up for a month or more they are going to catch hell with me, I won't let them play him out like that .

"Chris come on, I want to get this over with ."

I waited a minute before getting impatient and going upstairs myself to see what the hell he was doing .

"Chris come on, I have the kids in the . . . CHRIS ."

His body was going through convulsions on the floor, I was in shock for three seconds then call 911 . I was so scared, everything I learned from nursing school went out the window .

"911 . What's your emergency ?"

"I think my husband is going through a seizure ." I said in hysterics

"Calm down Ma'am I'm sending paramedics right now, is he on the floor ?"

"Yes, yes !"

"Roll him over to his side ."

I cupped the phone to my ear with my shoulder, rolled Chris over to his side .

"What do I do now, I'm scared ?"

"It's going to be alright, are you near a bed ?"

"Yes, were in the bedroom ."

"Take a pillow and place it under his head, don't touch him though just slide it under him ."

"He's starting not to move anymore, what do I do ! He's not moving at all now, I don't want to lose him !"

"It's okay Ma'am you need to stay calm, check his pulse ."

"He's still breathing ."

"Place your fingers in his mouth make sure his tongue isn't blocking the airway passage . Wait for paramedics to come, they should be there shortly ."

"I have our kids in the car ."

"Is your car off with the windows down ?"

"Yes ."

"It's okay then, you'll have assistance soon ."

"Thank you ."

"Have good day, take care ." she said hanging up

"It's going to be okay baby, I'm not going to let these people take you out like that . Everything is going to be alright, hang in there ."