The Fox And The Treat (Re-upload w/o Private)

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. Oh my, please do not judge me for my detailed descriptions lol.

She popped up from the fur and eyed him warily. His trousers were half undone yet under an obvious strain. She gulped in fear. He nodded forward for her to come closer. She edged towards the bars as he knelt before her, hey eyes narrowed in suspicion. Ramsay pushed his groin to her in command of her help. Quinn's hands shook as she reached through the bars and found the strings. She tried to keep direct eye contact with him instead of his soon to be visible member. His blue eyes looked victorious as they bore into her from above, burning through her clothes. Her hands were deft with the action and soon enough he was free. She was retracting her hands when Ramsay snapped down around them. He caught her by both of her wrists and drug her against the bars. She looked up in fear and he moved their hands towards his manhood. She squirmed and grunted as she tried backing up, but he had a vice-like grip on her. She gasped as he forced her hands to close around the base of his length. Unable to stop herself, she looked at the throbbing erection so close to her face. Gods he was long and thick. Frightening her as much as any sword could but also igniting a burnt out flame. It dripped with his anxious lust, veins pumping vigorously through it under her tightening grip. She glanced up to see Ramsay's head tilting back and his hands bracing himself on the bars of the cage..Quinn was horrified when she discovered his hands had left her's long ago, and now she was grasping him in her freewill. She jumped back and slid her hands from him after a few seconds of horror. He moaned at the soft friction against his length as she made her escape to the back of her cage. She was just barely out of his reach. He cursed at the sudden absence of her touch, placing his own hand where her's had been. He stroked himself slowly as he continued to look down at her, she covered herself in the furs and turned away from his gaze.

"Take those off before I do." He snarled as kept up his fondling. Quinn threw the blankets off of her, afraid of him coming in after her. He made a pointed stare at her nightgown, so she removed it as well to fend off his scolding. Ramsay smiled at the blush heating up her face. She was terribly flustered yet excited. Perhaps it was from the vulgarity of the whole situation. He raked down her breast that quivered with her heavy breathing and racing heart beat. He picked up the pace of his pumping at the sight of her so exposed and helpless. He made his way to her panties and gave a hitched breath, holding the bars of the cage harder. She had spread her legs without question, almost enjoying the act of being so compliant. She knew she had him enraptured but it wasn't accomplished without her also being seduced. She felt embarassed by his avid staring, knowing he could see her excitement as clearly as his own.

"You dirty whore, look at how wet you are for me." He laughed in a husky breath, he was thoroughly riled by her. He drank in the sight of her damp satin smallclothes, clinging to the delicate flesh hidden beneath. He grunted as he stroked faster and faster, closing his eyes deperately. Quinn knew he was close to climaxing by his struggling. She liked his suffering and her entire power over him through his lust. His eyes flashed open and caught her smug stare.

"Proud of yourself? Get over here bitch, I've got your treat." He huffed out as his grip loosened a little but did not slow. She crawled on her hands and knees, letting her breasts tug out of their garnments even more as she neared. He watched it all, groaning in his pleasure. She pressed her body against the bars, waiting for his next command. He moved even closer to her, leveling his cock with her face. She felt surprisingly giddy as she watched his face grinning down at her.

"Beg. Beg for your treat, bitch." He snapped as he lingered over her. Her breathing was uneven as she found her voice.

"Please give me a treat, Master. I want it so bad, can't you see?" She begged, her voice deep and sultry with her own desire. She pressed her sex against a bar, grinding ever-so slightly. Moaning at her self-supplied pressure of her core, leaving her mouth agape for him. Ramsay saw her needy rubbing and wet tongue, crying out as he was about to cum. He pressed the head of his cock through the bars towards her mouth and finally stopped his stroking. Quinn tilted forward till her lips surrounded him. Her tongue worked along the underside as she stretched a hand through the bars to pull him closer. She tugged at his thigh and moved him deeper into her mouth. Ramsay had to catch himself against the cage as he breathed wildly. She let out a muffled moan around his cock as she pumped her head around it. He came, almost screaming. He released in her mouth in rapid spurts. She let the cum pool around her tongue, keeping it from draining down her throat. She continued to pump the tip of his cock relentlessly, just to watch him cringe between the lines of pleasure and pain of not finishing. She rubbed herself against the bar while watching his face. He snarled down at her but didn't make an affort to stop her, rendered weak by her actions. Quinn finally set him free though and swallowed down his 'treat'. He stumbled back from her cage, propping himself on his knees. He panted for a while before looking up at her, he grinned like a madman. He noticed her sex pinned against the bar again and only looked hungrier.

"What an evil little dog you are." He chuckled while finally removing his pants entirely. He then edged closer on his knees. She looked at him questioningly. She had stopped grinding herself along the bar but the heat still remained. He leaned down, almost touching the ground as he neared her wetness.

"So wet for your Master like the good girl you are." He praised as he brought a hand towards her. She closed her eyes as he pushed her away from the bar till her pussy was vulnerable between them. He only had to press his thumb against her clit through the smallclothes for her to cry out. He rubbed it in circles as he watched her melt under his touch. She spread her legs wider so his touch was directly on the sensitive bud. He saw her desperateness and used his free hand to peel back her panties, stopping his rubbing. His tongue gave a long and slow lick right up her naked lips, swirling around her clit. The cool wetness of his tongue shocked Quinn, and the skin-to-skin contact was just enough. She felt the climax begin in waves from her legs into her whole being, almost stopping her heart as it struck. She shuddered uncontrollably and clawed at the ground around her. Ramsay grinned and lapped up her cum as it trickled out. He then covered her pussy back up and found his feet. Quinn blinked through the splotched vision from her climax at him. He was hard again and smiling.

"Only good pets get rewards. Remember that." He said as he turned away to his bed and crawled in. She was left soaking wet and tired, so she decided to go to bed as well. She wrapped herself in the furs and closed her eyes easily.

"Goodnight Master." She cooed, almost in a whisper. But Ramsay heard it all the same and blew out the candle.