XXXI

After

"Alex!" I scream as another contraction runs through my body. He grabs my hand and rubs it lightly. "I'm here love." He says calmly. Another scream leaves my mouth and Doctor Eric walks in the room with three nurses. "How are you feeling Luna?" Doctor Eric asks me. "Like fucking bloody hell!" I scream at him. He laughs and nods his head. "That will happen. Well lets get this baby out." He says getting everything prepared. "Push Luna." A nurse says to me nicely. I scream and push as hard as I could. "Alex I hate you! We are never going to have sex again! You did this to me! Bloody fucking hell!" I scream pushing as hard as I could.

Then the room fills with a sound of baby crying. "There he is." A nurse says. "He?" Alex asks happy. "Yep he." She says handing me our beautiful baby boy. Tears spill out of my eyes as I hold my baby boy to my chest. He stops crying right away and looks up at me with his grey eyes. He had brown hair like Alex and I, and he had Alex's nose. Well he looked a lot like Alex more then me. "Hi baby. I'm your mum." I say kissing his forehead. Alex smiles down at us and leans in holding his finger out, and our little boy grabs it wrapping his whole hand around his finger. "Hi George." Alex whispers and I look at him smiling. "George, I like it." I smile and kiss Alex's lips slowly. "Our little baby George."