VII

During

"Fucking hell, Luna?"

I nod my head and bite my lip nervous at how Alex would relax. "You're so bloody stupid you know that! Why are you even here? How did you get into the army? Fucking hell Luna!" Alex yells tugging on his brown hair. "Im sorry." I whisper looking at my feet that are covered with my boats which are covered in dry sand. Alex just gives me the 'don't talk to me' look and stomps back over to where Tommy and Gibson are sleeping. Some tears escape my blue eyes but I quickly wipe them away. Alex hates me, he hates me. Those three words just keep on going over and over again in my head. I fall down onto my knees and silently cry to myself. A hand touches my shoulder and I look up to be greeted with Tommy's brown eyes. "You okay love?" He asks sitting down next to me. My head shakes and I bury my head onto his chest letting the tears fall. "He hates me." I sigh quietly biting my tongue. Tommy lets out a sigh and pulls me onto his lap. My body curls up into a ball against his body. I am very glad it is night time because if anyone saw us they would be questioning us. Tommy strokes my brown hair as I cry against his chest. "He doesn't hate you love. Alex is just confused and doesn't know what to do. Believe me its hard to hate you I've tired." Tommy jokes making me gasp dramatically and hit his arm. He starts laughing and tackles me to the ground hovering over me. Our eyes interlock and I can see how his brown eyes are just so gentle and kind. Tommy doesn't deserve to be here stuck at Dunkirk. Tommy leans in and gently places a kiss on my cheek. "Stop crying love, and get some sleep before tomorrow." He says rolling off me and pulling me to his chest. I let out a sigh and close my eyes hoping to get some sort of dreamless sleep.

I wake up to be all alone on the whole beach. There are no soldiers or boats nothing is around but myself. "Hello?" I yell listening to see if anyone responds. The cold breeze makes me shiver and I look down to see that I am wearing a grey dress. I furrow my eye brows confused by this situation. "Why are you here?" A voice asks behind me. I turn around to see Alex dressed in a normal white shirt with trousers. "Alex whats going on?" I ask trying to walk over to him but I can't. My feet are glues down to the beach. "You should have stayed home. I only wanted to go into the army so that I could get away from you! But no you just had to bloody follow me like a lost dog!" Alex yells pushing me to the ground roughly. I wince out in pain and look up to see Alex holding a rifle to my face. "Alex. No please." I beg tears streaming down my face. Alex just laughs and before I could hear the bang, I'm woken up.