Chapter 14: Intoxication

Heya! I haven't checked Wattpad in like a week and I just came back on to see I have nearly 1000 votes! That is insane omg I actually love you guys.

I had a chapter that was half written, so I've just added to it. I know it's not that long, but still, it's adding to the plot of the story and I hope you guys like it ;)

-nathans0

P.s please make sure that you read the entire A/N at the end :3

-----

Macy's POV

"Heeeee - hic - eeyyyyaaaa!" Someone's voice slurred behind me. I turned round to see a wide-eyed, slightly pink-faced Jack. He was so obviously smashed off his head.

"You alright?" I chuckled as he gripped onto my shoulder to stop himself falling. He just nodded and swayed along to the music - completely out of time. That made it even funnier.

"Dance with meeeeee!" He pestered and gripped my wrist lightly. He shot me a goofy grin, something that I couldn't say no to.

"Aah okay then, why the hell not?" I chuckled again as he dragged me to the middle of the dance floor, where there was already people all around us dancing like crazy. Only a few I recognised completely, but nevertheless it was funny. It was some kind of rap song, one of those ones that you hear in Vines, that was playing, and Jack thought it would be funny to start doing the Macarena to the song, and it was in all honesty, hilarious. So I joined in.

After a few seconds, I looked up to a small crowd that had formed in front of us. My eyes spotted Zoe first, who was smiling and holding a camera out, pointed at me. I couldn't help but giggle along with everyone else, because I was having fun, and I didn't really care what anyone else thought about me. Not any more.

I stopped dancing automatically, noticing that there was a fedora on the floor, shrugged, and stepped over to hug her. She squeezed me back and shot me a massive smile.

"Congrats on the 5 million!" I yelled over the music. "This party is amazing!"

"Thank you!" She yelled back. "It's great to see you back, I'm sure we're gonna be really good friends actually!"

We chatted a bit more and laughed again at Jack still dancing like a mad person, until we got slowly distracted by other things, and we parted ways.

-----

The party went on for hours, and I could feel myself slowly becoming more and more intoxicated. I had been on the dance floor for the past hour, swaying about and occasionally dancing crazily like everyone else, until someone beside me nearly threw up on my shoes, so I left the dance floor and headed to the loos.

It took a few tries and a few stumbles, but I managed to push the toilet doors open and I fell into the marble room.

"Holy shit!" I heard someone exclaim and I looked up to see a person - someone that I vaguely recognised. I squinted my eyes, but my head was spinning and my vision was blurry because I'd taken my contacts out hours prior to this, so I couldn't tell who it was. All I knew was that I was still on the floor and embarrassing myself a lot.

"I-" I hiccuped. "What?"

"You, uh, you're in the boys toilets." They said, and I bolted up from the floor into a seated position, even with my legs still in a tangled mess.

"Am I?" I refrained from rubbing my eyes, and instead scrunched up my face trying to stop the itch.

"Yep," he smirked. "Do you need some help?"

I sniffed once and cleared my nose. Damn cold. "Nah I'm fine."

"You sure?" He chuckled again. I just nodded, then managed to get to my hands and knees. Eventually my palms left the cold marble floor, and I came face to face with an outstretched hand. I grabbed it and nodded gratefully, trying to stand up, I managed to, but they had pulled with a lot of force and it had sent me flying forwards.

I collided with his chest, accidentally making us both stumble backwards up against the sink.

My face was squished against the fabric of his shirt, and to be completely honest, I couldn't be bothered to move it.

"You..uh.." He said, moving his hands to my sides to keep me from slipping down to the floor again. I just nodded and swayed my head to the faint sound of the music.

I sniffed in again. "You smell nice." I slurred. All I got back was a slightly uncomfortable snicker.

"Hey you've taken age- whoa okay." The door slammed open and a voice spoke from the doorway.

The figure and I looked to the entrance, and to my shock, even through my blurred eyesight, it was the same person, just in different clothes and wearing a hat.

"Wait what?" My voice came out as just a long string of one word.

"What, what?" Thy said at the same time, making me even more muddled up. I shook my head in confusion. Big mistake. My vision began to spin again and my legs went to jelly beneath me.

I slid down to the floor, sitting on the cold surface. "Oops." I giggled and hiccuped again.

"Oh my god you're such a lightweight." The one by the door walked over and helped me to my feet. "Oi bro can you help me?"

Finally I was on my feet and was being lead to the door, and I couldn't stop myself mumbling on about some unimportant matter.

We made it outside, where the music was still pumping like crazy and even though I could feel that it was in the early hours of the morning, there was still people only just arriving.

"Maybe we should take you h-" The voice to my left said, before they were cut off by me exclaiming.

"Holy shit!" I yelped as I tripped over the bag that I hadn't noticed was in my path.

Shit. I could feel my grip tighten on his arm, trying to steady myself, but I knew that we were both going down to the floor. What was wrong with me?

I landed on my back, luckily, but whoever I'd pulled down in my quake didn't. A heavy body collided with my own, but immediately the weight was lifted as they pushed themselves off me, holding themselves up with their hands, which were placed just past my ears.

I blinked a few times and giggled drunkedly, knowing that I had already embarrassed myself enough for that night. I shut my eyes, suddenly feeling tired. For some reason, I could still feel a presence above me. Eventually I opened my eyes and I saw my vision clear, but not in enough time to stop the face above leaning closer to my lips.

-----

Ooh shit son a cliffhanger! I wonder who it is ehe. Not that I didn't make it sorta kinda slightly obvious. Hehe.

Well yeah. I hope this update was okay, and thank you so so so so so much for putting up with me being so unreliable! JEBUS.

OKAY so enough blabber, I want to do a thing where I promote someone's story each chapter! I'll start it next chapter, but basically, I get a lot of messages from people asking me to read and review their fanfics, so what I think I'm gonna do, is that every chapter, in the A/Ns before each chapter, I'll write a little review from me for the story!

So what I would love and appreciate from you guys is if you can just leave me a little note in the comments (if you have a story, of course) writing a mini synopsis of your story/fanfic, stating who it's about etc, and my favourite each time will be the one I review!

I will read about anyone, because I'm not really picky, unless it's not really something that I would enjoy. For example, I'm not really a fan of 1D but I'm reading a fanfic about Harry, because the story is amazing. Ya feel?

So yeah. Sorry for the blabbering, and I hope you enjoyed it!

-nathans0 xxx