Chapter 35

** Rebecca's POV & Thoughts **

Angie got in the shower and I jumped into bed with Aaron.

"We need food soon" Aaron said.

"Yes we do babe" I said back with a laugh.

We were both talking and we just on our phones, and I got a text message.

Unknown: So your friend is going on a date, hopefully you go somewhere so I can get you. Take care of your boyfriend because i'll get him soon enough xx

My face went blank, how does this person know everything about us or anything.

"Babe? you okay?" Aaron asked and he was worried.

"Yea, I'm fine" I said with a smile but it wasn't convincing.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yepp" I said.

"Remember that we promised to not keep secrets away from each other" he said and I nodded.

I felt very, very guilty . . .

I then got another text, but Aaron didn't notice because I had my phone in silent.

U: Say anything to anyone and I WILL KILL YOU. AARON WILL BE THE FIRST ONE.

I sighed and looked at Aaron and gave him a hug.

"I love you" he whispered and I said it back to him.

We were talking about some things and Angie came out of the shower and she was all ready, she had her outfit on, she had her make up done, but all she needed left was to do her hair.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I blow dried my hair and I wanted Rebecca to curl it for me. I added my mascara and this time I also added some eyeliner.

I walked out and Aaron and Rebecca were just chatting in bed, they are too cute.

"Can you curl my hair?" I asked her and she nodded.

She got the curling iron and the sprays and she started doing her work.

I don't really want to tell her about the unknown person because I don't want to freak her out.

---

"Thanks for everything Rebecca" I said giving her a hug.

"Be safe okay?" she said and I nodded.

I said my goodbyes to Rebecca and Aaron and it was 4:12 so I still had time to just relax.

A/N: Thanks for reading . Vote and comment :) <3