Chapter 21

** Rebecca's POV & Thoughts **

It was around 3 AM and we were still waiting for any news about Angie, and so far we've haven't received any.

I was about to fall asleep on Aaron shoulder when I heard a "Family of Angie Bennet?" and we all stood.

"Her family?" the nurse asked and I waved my hands signaling her that we were here for her.

"I'm Rebecca her best friend and she lives with me" and the nurse nods and she takes us all back to another room.

"Well, I'd like to let you guys know that Ms. Bennet is alive, and the surgery was a success" she says with a smile and I couldn't be any happier!

Everyone was very happy that she was alive, and Hayes even began to tear up.

"It's okay" I say giving Hayes a hug.

"Let's go see her!" Jack cheered and we all agreed.

We all started walking down all the narrow creepy hallways.

I had to admit that this felt like some horror movie.

We made it back to Angie's room and we all walked in, and the curtains around her bed were closed, so I guess she was resting.

We all sat on the floor or chairs and we started talking about some things.

"I'm glad that she's okay!" Anthony says.

"Yes!" Taylor exclaims.

We spent around twenty minutes talking about VidCon and we tried our best to stay quiet.

"Can we open her curtains and see her?" Hayes asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea" I say and Aaron nodded.

"Please!" Hayes begged and I just rolled my eyes and said yes.

We were talking about some things and Hayes opened the curtain a bit.

"Guys . . ." Hayes said and we all gave him his attention.

"What?" I questioned.

"Angie's not here . . ." he said with a laugh.

Wait why is he laughing?

"Why are you laughing??" Taylor asked in a pissed tone.

"Because there's a note from the doctor saying that she was moved to another room" he says with a giggle.

"Don't do that! You gave me a heart attack!" I say to him.

"Aaron, come with me to find her new room?" I ask Aaron and he nods his head.

"We'll go find out where her new room is, so just chill here" I say to the guys and the nod there head in agreement.

"Let's go babe" and he takes my hand and we walk in through the hallways.

"I'm so glad that she's okay" I say.

"I know you are and so am I" Aaron replies to me.

"You're amazing babe, thanks for being here for me" I say to him and I give him a hug.

"You're amazing, I love you. I'll always be there for you no matter what" he responds and kisses my forehead.

We were walking down the hallway, and it was pretty empty because it was late at night.

We were observing all the rooms through there windows in the halls.

I was walking with Aaron until a specific room caught my attention.

"Aaron?" I ask terrified.

"Yes babe?" he asks.

"Look over there" I say and I point to a room.

In a room there seems to be a person with a needle that is planning to inject to the patients body. This person was not a doctor or a nurse, but a stranger.

The stranger was preparing to inject something to the patient, that was sleeping.

Wait that patient is Angie!!!!

A/N: hiiiii thanks for reading and vote and comment :)