Chapter 27

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Today is the final day of VidCon, yes I'm actually quite disappointed, but It's been so much fun.

I've meet so many of my lovable fans and had a blast with everyone like Hayes, Sara, Rebecca, Aaron, Nash, Taylor and even Cameron and Matt.

I guess you can say Cameron and I are good and I love him again like if he was my own brother.

And for Matt? Well you can say we're acquaintances?

Well at least we're not trying to kill each other right?

Right now Taylor, Jack, Hayes, and I are eating at Panda Express.

"You guys should come along with us for MAGCON New Jersey" Hayes said.

Wait what? . . .

"Umm..." Jack said.

"Don't worry we won't kill you" Taylor said to Jack.

"I don't know" I said.

"Your fans hate us and it's crazy" Jack said and I agreed with him completely.

"Who cares! Your guys fans hate us and yet we showed up!" Taylor said.

"Yea, who cares about them and if they make you mad, we'll get some soda and drink It with happiness!" Hayes said and I laughed for the randomness.

"I don't know" Jack said.

"What about Anthony, Rebecca, and Andrew? " I said.

"Don't worry! Rebecca is coming, we invited Andrew and Anthony but they can't because they're going to another event in New York" Taylor said and I could tell they really wanted us to come.

"I'll go if Angie goes" Jack said.

"PLEASE" Hayes begged.

"Fine" I say and Hayes and Taylor cheer.

"Well we're leaving tonight!" Hayes said.

"WAIT WHAT?" Jack and I exclaim.

"Start packing!" Taylor says with a laugh.

"I have outfits and shoes to choose from!" Jack says. Jack and I are fashionistas.

"Let's go!" I say.

"Wait give me your orange chicken!" Hayes says.

"No! We still are going to eat this first" I say

"Don't be little cocks" Taylor says.

"Don't be a thot" Jack says and it cause all of us to laugh.

"Whatever just take it with you" I say and Jack and I leave.

---

"Are you sure we're doing the right thing?" I ask Jack.

"Yes girl, don't worry. I'll be there and so will Rebecca if anything bad happens" he says and I give him hug.

"Let's get ready and start packing" Jack said.

"Alright" I said and begun to shove random clothes in the a suitcase.

I then got another text message from the unknown person:

U: Bitch you better not go to MAGCON 👊

A: I don't know who you are. Leave me alone please

U: Bitch shut up! I'll kill you!

A: stop or I'll call the police

U: do that and I'll kill you're friends.

A: what do you want from me?

U: To stay away from my boys

I didn't even reply. Should I believe this person? Just ignore them Angie.

---

"You guys are finally ready!" Hayes said.

"Oh shut up" I say to him.

"Let's go on our plane. This plane ride its just us six including Nash and Cameron" Taylor said.

"Great" I said.

"Hey" said Nash and Cameron.

We all greeted each other and pulled me aside.

"Hey. Ummm. I hope that we can be friends again? Like last time?" He said with a cheeky smile.

"Yea, I'd love that" I said and gave him a hug.

We walked back and Cameron said "I'm really sorry Jack and Angie for everything" he said and gave both of us a group hug.

"It's all good. Just don't be a thot" said Jack.

"I won't" he said with a laugh.

Are flight was announced and we were on our way to the plane and I checked my phone one last time before getting on and I had a text message:

Unknown: I'd make this plane crash, but some of my babes are going with you, so see ya in New Jersey bitch.

I didn't even reply and just ignored the text.

A/N: Hi... So ummm. To the people that hate my book because of #Tangie , I'm sorry that you supported #Mangie but #Tangie got more votes and If your idea was too make me feel bad by sending me mean messages then guess what it worked .. :/

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment

P.S: thanks for all those people that read my stories no matter what happens in them <3