Chapter 13

** Aaron's POV & Thoughts **

"So you and Angie?" I asked Taylor as we drove back to our hotel.

"I don't know man, I've liked her before she left to Santa Monica." Taylor said with a sigh.

"Yea, I know man, but don't hurt her okay? Rebecca is worried about Angie" I said to him.

"I won't I love her too much" he said and I believed him.

We made it to my hotel room and Matt and Cameron were there.

"Where did you guys go?" Cameron asked us.

"On a date" Taylor and I said in a unison.

"With?" Matt asked us.

Oh gosh . . . this won't be good.

"Rebecca and Angie" Taylor answered.

"Haha, wow" Cameron said with a laugh.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going on a date with the enemy dumbasses" Matt responded.

"Haha whatever. I love Rebecca and I won't let her go" I defended.

"And I still love Angie" Taylor announced and Matt looked at him like he was gonna kill him.

"No you don't" Matt said.

"Yes, I do. I love her more" Taylor defended.

"Guys calm down" I said.

That's when Hayes walked in and he just stood there awkwardly with a soda.

"Hayes, who made Angie cry last time?" Taylor asked.

"Um.. Matt why?" he asked confused.

"See, you dick. You make Angie miserable, unlike you Hayes and I have tried to be friends with her" Taylor said.

Matt just looked at him and didn't respond, I could tell he was angry.

"That's true. You and Cameron are jerks to my baby Rebecca and her friends" I said.

I don't care anymore. Rebecca means the world to me, and I won't let her go anymore.

"Wow" is all Cameron said.

"Cameron, don't you see that all this drama has separated us from Rebecca and Angie?" I asked.

"Well yea, but I don't know." Cameron said.

"I miss Angie so much" Hayes said and he seemed like he was crying.

"I don't care what you guys do, but Taylor, Hayes and I will try our best to stay friends with Rebecca and Angie." I said.

"Yea, and Anthony, Jack, and Andrew aren't weird. They're actually cool to hang around" Hayes defended. Which cause Cameron and Matt to roll their eyes.

"What's going on?" Nash said as walked in.

"Oh well these losers went on a date with Angie and Rebecca" Cameron said.

Nash just looked at us and smiled and didn't say anything. I knew that he was glad that we talked to her a bit.

Taylor, Hayes, Nash and I walked back to our room and we sat there on our phones.

"Do you think we can hang out with Angie and Rebecca and even their friends, sometime?" Nash asked.

I just smiled and decided to text Rebecca good night.

A/N: Okay soooo I'm gonna start the new Hayes' Fan fiction tonight . . . And it's gonna be Hayes and Angie hating each other first. But, I'll be changing Hayes' age if you guys don't mind and where Hayes' lives. Soo yea!

I also dont know of a title so any ideas?

Thanks for reading ! Vote and comment! :)