Chapter 8

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

"Nash, Matt what the fuck?!" I shouted.

I had everyone attention, and I could care less.

"What do you want?" they both said with a unison.

"Well, for a start. All of your dumb tweets" I said.

"I think they're pretty creative" Matt said with a laugh.

"You all can make fun of me, but not my friends. Especially Rebecca. She hasn't done anything to you guys. What the fuck?" I said to them. And Aaron seemed shocked because it was about Rebecca.

"Gosh calm down it's a joke" Nash defended.

"It doesn't seem like it and you need to stop" I said back.

"What are you going to do about?" Matt said standing up, his height hovering over mine.

"Look, pretty boy back off. You guys are so full of yourselves." I said to him.

Nash then also stood up and said "You're being so stupid".

I felt weak . . . and small.

** Flashback **

"You're being so stupid" Nash said while Matt had me pinned to the wall.

"Stop, thinking you can defend your friend Josh" Matt whispered to my ear, that gave me chills.

"Please let me go, you're hurting me . . . just leave Josh alone" is all I could say, I felt weak and very small.

"What if we don't" Nash said while punching me hard in the shoulder.

I started to cry because of all the pain they were giving me.

"Stop crying, you wimp" Matt said as he punched me right in the face.

"Just stop making fun of Josh!" I shouted at them, which I then received a punch in the stomach.

"No, you shouldn't have any friends. Josh is probably leaving" Nash said as the shoved me hard to the ground and left me there.

I struggled to get home and I called my at the time best friend Josh.

"Josh?" I asked through the phone in pain.

"I hate you, Angie" he replied.

"No, you don't Josh. We're strong they won't be able to separate us." I cried back.

"Yes they are strong enough to do that, I'm already on my way back home to Virginia" he said back.

"No, don't leave. Please." I begged.

"I'm sorry, take care. I can't take all this hate. Sorry, goodbye" and with that he hung up.

And after that I lost my best friend because of my bullies. I also never talked to Josh ever again.

** Flashback Ends**

"Hello?" Matt asked.

"Please don't hit me" I said while covering my mouth. Did I just say that?

"Wait what?" they both said confused.

"Just leave my friends alone" please I begged. and then I said

"Don't make Rebecca leave, just like Josh" I said to them, looking at them right in the eyes.

"We won't hit you" Nash said and .

"Why would we do that" Matt commented.

I then started crying a bit because I was to shocked, and they reminded me of those olden days.

** Rebecca's POV & Thoughts **

I wondered what was taking Angie so long, so I decided to look for her, and I heard crying coming from a room, and I could tell it was Angie's cries.

I found where she was and she was and she was telling them not to hit her?

"Don't make Rebecca leave, just like Josh" I heard Angie say.

This is what I was afraid was going to happen. She's still paranoid about her past.

"Angie, calm down. I'm right here, I'm not leaving you." I said as I hugged her. Everyone was staring at us, I didn't care my best friend is hurt.

"It's okay that's the past. We're in the present and things have changed" I said as I calmed her down.

She took deep breaths and wiped her eyes and she stood.

I saw that Aaron mouthed the words "Sorry" and I gave him a small smile.

Angie calmed down, and she stood up and said to them "You guys better stop, because you guys are to disgusting to be around. You should be ashamed of how much your words do hurt".

And with that we both walked out and I started driving back home.

** Nash's POV & Thoughts **

Angie calmed down, and she stood up and said to us "You guys better stop, because you guys are to disgusting to be around. You should be ashamed of how much your words do hurt".

Wow, did we really hurt her that much.

"Who's Josh?" I asked Matt.

"I think it's the guy who we literally made move all the way back to Virginia" he aid ashamed.

"Oh" is all I could say.

Did she really think we were going to hit her?

I guess we just reminded her about the past. . .

I didn't mean to take it this far.

A/N: Hiiiiii x I honestly didn't like this chapter, but if you did vote and comment on this shitty chapter. Thanks for Reading<3