Chapter 6

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

GREAT. I'm stuck with both Hayes and Matt. I just have to relax, ignore them, and stay strong for all the people that showed up to see us.

"So now that we have our groups, why don't we send all the groups to different areas, and they can hangout with you guys.

"We're going to that part of the park" Hayes said pointing to the northern side of the park.

I just nodded and smiled to the fans as I walked out with Hayes and Matt. Gosh, if I could only be stuck with Rebecca and Sara. That would be amazing.

It was weird how Hayes, Matt, and I had to go on a ride before they let all the fans out and come and find us. I wonder how Rebecca is . . .

So now we had to decide what ride we wanted to go on. I just stood behind them and letted them choose the ride and I avoided as them as much as I can.

"Angie." Hayes said with a smile. Aww I missed that adorable smile . . . wait no I hate him.

"What" I replied back quickly. He looked shocked a bit but Matt spoke up "What ride do you want to go on?". Gosh how much I also missed that voice.

"I don't care" I said back.

Why did they had to be invited, its like if the world was dumb or something. Almost every week there's conflict between MAGCON and Fab Five.

"You don't have to be rude, we're just trying to have fun with you" Matt said.

"Well, I don't care. I really don't want to be here with you guys so yea . . ." I said awkwardly and I may have lied.

It's true, I spent a very long time trying my best to forget them and now I'm forced to spend time with them great.

** Matt's POV & Thoughts **

"Well, I don't care. I really don't want to be here with you guys so yea . . . " Angie said awkwardly to us.

Ouch, that kinda did hurt because I really did want to spend sometime with Hayes and even some with Angie because I really missed her really bad.

I've really have tried my best to forget about her but it's been hard. Half of me hates her and half of me loves her. It's crazy!

She looked beautiful, she curled her hair and I absolutely love that about her!

But she's mean and she betrayed us, so . . . I have to let her go.

"Well I don't want to be here with you either. I rather spend time with any other girl than you." I replied back and I felt bad . . . I honestly did want her back with me.

She looked very hurt, but she said it first. . .

But I have lost a bit of feeling for her .

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

Haha, he's a joke! I shouldn't be hurt, I don't like him anymore.

Whatever, I should just stay happy and enjoy spending time with the amazing fans that showed up.

I guess that the fans were out hunting us down, because I got a text from Rebecca that said that they found her and it was getting pretty crazy.

Right now, I was on my phone sitting down by the ride "Scream" waiting for people to find us and Matt and Hayes' were talking by the entrance.

Maybe I should eavesdrop and listen to what they're saying plus I wanted to go look around for something to drink.

** Hayes POV & Thoughts**

"Wow, dude. I miss when we were all friends with Rebecca and Angie." Matt said with a sigh.

"Yea, I miss her a lot too" I said.

I felt like I heard someone creep on us, but ehh.. It's probably my imagination.

"She so bitchy today and she being rude for no reason" Matt said, I kinda agreed but I don't want to say shit about Angie.

"I guess, but we kinda have a something against her and her best friends." I said awkwardly.

To be honest, I really don't know why we hate her and her friends. I honestly don't have anything against the "Fab Five" but some of the guys do . . . so I somehow felt like I needed to back up the guys.

"Yea, but she went with them. I guess I don't care because I kinda already lost feeling for her" he said. I was surprised but I wasn't at the same time. Matt was terrible without her for like the first two weeks, but I guess he moved on.

"Oh. . . " is all I could say.

"Like, maybe I would be friends with her but she's rude like for no reason." he said.

"Thanks, I'll take your tip and use it in my life" I heard a voice said, that revealed to be Angie and she had some tears rolling down her cheek.

**Angie's POV & Thoughts**

I heard everything. Absolutely everything Matt had to say. If that's how he felt than I should accept it. I shouldn't be crying but hearing those words from someone you use to love so much, hurts.

I ran and ran and finally found my way to a private restroom and locked myself in it and I sat on the toilet seat and cried.

I really haven't cried this much ever since Matt and I broke up.

I shouldn't be crying but he said those words and I personally heard them which made things worst.

I was there crying and I just couldn't stop crying and now I had my mascara ruined, I was glad that I had put some mascara in my bag.

I was wiping my eyes when I heard someone knock the door. "It's occupied" I shouted, but the person still knocked. Please be Rebecca.

I opened it and their stood Hayes. What does he want . . . but damn I missed him so much.

"Yes?" I asked confused.

He didn't reply he just walked in, closed the door and came up to me and hugged me hard. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time!" he whispered.

I didn't know how to react it was so awkward.

"I missed you so much, Angie. Don't believe Matt. You're beautiful and it's not your fault that you and Rebecca were put in this position and were given tough choices. I'm also sorry for tweeting directly at you and your friends. It was just my bitchy side that took over" he said with one big breath.

"Thanks so much Hayes. . . It really does mean a lot. I really did miss everyone and especially you! I missed all the fun times we had, and the little arguments we had, and not these big ones. I'm glad that you understand me, and I'm sorry for tweeting back it was just my instinct." I said back honestly.

I hugged him again and I started tearing up again, I missed this kid way too much.

"Don't cry. I love you, and even though not all of our friends are friends, I'm still your very best friend and little brother" he said and that made me laugh.

"Let's fix your make up" he said with a smile.

He helped me with my make up which was funny.

And with that we both made our way back to have fun . . . wait ugh, with Matt.

A/N: HIiiiiiii x Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment, etc.