35: Shooting

Juvia's POV

We'll be starting the interview. Waaah Juvia is nervous. T_T

"Okay. We'll start now. How did you two met?"

Oh Juvia can answer this.

"Juvia and Gray-sama first met at FTG. It was like a scene from a movie. They both bumped each other. Things were scattered on the ground so they helped each other picking up. Juvia can still remember the feeling when Gray-sama's hand touched hers." It was like yesterday...

"Cool!!! Next question, this is the latest talk of the country. Are you both really engaged?"

Juvia wants to answer yes. But she's afraid Gray-sama will say otherwise. She glanced at Gray-sama for confirmation.

To no avail, she cannot get answers from him. Will Juvia deny it? What will Juvia answer?

"Juvia and Gray-sama ar---"

"Yes. We are engaged." Gray-sama said he's engaged with Juvia. Kyaaa!!!

"COOL!!! Now the question has been answered. When did you two started dating?"

"A couple of months ago." Gray-sama answered.

"Ohhh... so Juvia, how did Gray propose?"

"Uhh... Umm... J-Juvia doesn't want to go into details. It was a very special moment for Juvia s-so she would like to keep it to herself. All she could say is Gray-sama is really romantic."

Juvia doesn't know what to answer so she chose the escape route. She actually fantasizes about Gray-sama proposing to her but she also needs to respect Gray-sama.

"It's okay. We understand. From the look on your face it was a really cool one. I have one last question for both of you. What made you fall in love with the other?"

This question is actually pretty easy to answer. Juvia can answer this if you ask her a hundred times. But that is if you're asking the real Juvia.

Can she answer this truthfully? She looked and Gray-sama and gripped his shirt. Gray-sama may think this is all a facade but for Juvia, this is her dream turning to a reality. So Juvia will answer this from the bottom of her heart.

"Juvia will answer first. There are actually a lot of factors why Juvia fell in love with Gray-sama. Juvia can go on and on about the many things she like about Gray-sama. His looks, his voice, his body, his attitude." Juvia laughed a little and continued again.

"He may be a little cold and rude outside but Juvia knows that's not all of Gray-sama. Not everybody knows the Gray-sama who cares for his family. Not everyone knows about the Gray-sama who cares for his friends even though they tend to fight a lot. Not everyone knows the Gray-sama... t-the Gray-sama who cares for his loved ones. So if you ask Juvia what made her fall for him? She would answer Gray-sama as a whole. Because Juvia will love Gray-sama for who he is and will be in the future."

Gray-sama... did Juvia's feelings reach you?

Gray's POV

If I didn't know more, I would really fall for her answer and believe that everything she said was real. But this is a set-up. A play we need to act.

"That was a fantastic response Juvia-chan! Cool! How about you Gray?"

"There are also a lot of things I like about Juvia. I like how her blue hair bounces or how her face lightens up every time she sees me. I like her feminine side. She cooks delicious food and bakes superb treats. She also know how to sew. Even with her feminine traits, she's still a tough one. She's a legend on the swimming community. I recently found out, she can also do martial arts. There is no definite time when and where I fell for her but I sure did fall hard."