20: Discharged

Juvia's POV

Gajeel-kun stayed for the night so that he would know if Juvia will do anything reckless. Moh! That incident is already over. Juvia's wound are healing already... Probably.

Morning came and Erza-san came with Juvia's clothes. She asked if Gajeel-kun wants to hitch but he refused. We teased him that someone might probably get jealous.

Afternoon came and Erza-san is here to fetch Juvia. Juvia already changed her clothes. Although there are still bruises, Juvia can somewhat manage to move.

"Juvia, omedeto (congratulations)!"

"Thank you Erza-san!"

Erza-san is here to congratulate Juvia.

"Oi. Congrats."

Gajeel-kun is also here. He brought me a small bouquet while Erza-san brought a strawberry shortcake.

"Arigatou (Thank you) Gajeel-kun!"

"Let's eat outside to celebrate Juvia's dismissal. My treat." Erza-san offered

"It's as if she was gone in the hospital for a month." Gajeel-kun butted in

"Ooohh. Then why did you bring her a bouquet?"

"I j-just passed by it on the way. Tsk."

"Okay. Help yourself. Now let's go eat."

"The doctor said even her recovery is faster than normal, she's not allowed to eat heavy meals the whole week."

"Moh! Gajeel-kun you're a bummer."

"Whatever. No heavy meals or no celebration? Choose."

"Tss. Wakata oto-san (I get it father). No heavy meals. Then, we get to have ramen then." Juvia said

"I just said no heavy meals!"

"Then, we could have soup then. After that, we could eat the cake." Erza-san suggested

"Fine. Juvia will have crab and corn soup."

"Soup it is! Ikuso (Let's go)!"

We had soup and we ate the cake. Well mostly Erza-san. Gajeel-kun and Juvia only had one slice each. After that, we separated with Gajeel-kun and headed to Fairy Hills.

When we arrived, the girls asked about Juvia. Good thing what was written in the medical certificate that Juvia had a flu and was advised for 2-3 days rest. When they asked about Juvia's wrist, some concluded that Juvia cut herself but Erza-san reasoned out that an accident just happened and that Juvia needs to rest.

"Gome Juvia (Sorry Juvia). The girls are just worried."

"It's okay Erza-san. Juvia understands."

"Want me to go inside with you and help you?"

"Arigatou Erza-san demo (Thank you Erza but), Juvia can somewhat manage."

"Okay. Just call me if you need me. I'm just across the room."

"Will do. Thank you!"

---Next Day---

"Gajeel-kun, Erza-san, you don't need to accompany Juvia all the time."

"Don't be so full of yourself. We're classmates so it's obvious that we have the same room." Gajeel-kun reasoned out

"I was heading to the same direction as yours so I don't you won't mind if I join you on the way." Erza-san also said hers